Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3x22 Through The Looking Glass Season Finale
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Look at yourself do you condone murder? Reply with quote

** 5 pieces of justice need to be done in a court of law!

1) Sawyer needs to tried and executed for the murder of Tom and the man in Australia.

2) Kate needs to be tried and executed for the murder of her step-father.

3) Michael needs to be tried and executed for the murder of Libby and Ana-Lucia. Walt was probably in the coffin.

4) Locke needs to be tried and executed for the murder of Naomi.

5) Ben needs to be tortured and executed for various mass-murders.

Now I can live with these verdicts and can easily do them myself after a trial. If Naomi was not who she said, Locke can be left off the hook. Many of the Losties are evil people, and I have no problem performing the executions myself.

All you Kate lovers, I want her dead for murder. Sawyer might get off with manslaughter. Michael the trial wont be long he deserves to die. Ben is virtually a Hitler.
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Look at yourself do you condone murder? Reply with quote

lostlover wrote:

1) Sawyer needs to tried and executed for the murder of Tom and the man in Australia.

3) Michael needs to be tried and executed for the murder of Libby and Ana-Lucia. Walt was probably in the coffin.

Now I can live with these verdicts and can easily do them myself after a trial. If Naomi was not who she said, Locke can be left off the hook. Many of the Losties are evil people, and I have no problem performing the executions myself.

All you Kate lovers, I want her dead for murder. Sawyer might get off with manslaughter. Michael the trial wont be long he deserves to die. Ben is virtually a Hitler.

"""FICTIONAL CHARACTERS"""
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People seem to forget, that if Charlie made the decision to escape, Desmond would continue and continue and continue again to have to course correct.

People also forget, that Desmond's vision showed Claire and Aaron getting on a helicopter, but only IF Charlie died.

Charlie died heroically, it wasn't a waste IMO, he died to save Claire and Aaron, believing that if he didn't, that Desmond's vision wouldn't become real. Imagine if he had lived. They would have went to the radio tower, where they would have told Jack that the freighter wasn't Penny's boat, the call wouldn't have been made, and no Claire or Aaron getting on a helicopter most likely.

I was so bummed when he died, I liked his character even though there were times that he annoyed me, but I don't believe he died in vain. He died to save two people that he loved, and this time around (like in Season 1 when Joanna was drowning and he said "I don't swim"), he was more than willing to do so. It goes to show how his character has changed.

As for the finale as a whole, I absolutely loved it. I'm looking forward to seeing where they take this next season, and how they do this. It was nice for a change to see something different than a flashback, as that's what we've been seeing for three seasons.

I had read the spoilers, I knew how the episode was going to go, but it was totally different territory when I watched it. You can read a spoiler, but watching the acting, direction and just the episode itself is so much different and better.

Not stomping on anyone's opinions. Some people didn't like where they took the finale, but I enjoyed it. I cannot absolutely wait until next February!
meandi
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOSTOnAnIsland wrote:

LOL ...but I really agree with you on that one.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What does everyone think regarding the subject of the rescue? Who in fact is Jack talking to? We know they eventually get rescued, but, it never shows them getting off, so we have no proof whatsoever that jack isn't actually talking to dharma on the radio like ben said......
I'm pretty sure, since they're putting on what, 3 more seasons at least? that he is, and dharma boys will start swarming the island. They're not gonna kill everyone but they're certainly gonna blow the show into a completely different direction. Enough to give us plenty more to watch

We still don't know much about jacob (except it's hinted that he is some sort of manifestation of the island, and that he's suffering or otherwise needs help), we haven't heard about alvar hanso for aaaaaaaages, and we've had way too much stuff on the web for him to never make an appearance.
still don't know how the black rock got there
don't know what the smoke is
don't understand why the island is normally unreachable
and moooooore
but yeah i've gone a bit off topic haven't i?
discuss the ending. Who's on the other end of that phone?!!?!

*hearts* Aislynn, Kaja, Rachel and Steph
*Rips whatzit"
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: Re: Look at yourself do you condone murder? Reply with quote

lostlover wrote:

LMAO I love how it goes directly from "trial" to "execution".

ooangeliceviloo wrote:

Not stomping on anyone's opinions. Some people didn't like where they took the finale, but I enjoyed it. I cannot absolutely wait until next February!
Neither can I

Shankle wrote:
What does everyone think regarding the subject of the rescue? Who in fact is Jack talking to? We know they eventually get rescued, but, it never shows them getting off, so we have no proof whatsoever that jack isn't actually talking to dharma on the radio like ben said......
I'm pretty sure, since they're putting on what, 3 more seasons at least? that he is, and dharma boys will start swarming the island. They're not gonna kill everyone but they're certainly gonna blow the show into a completely different direction. Enough to give us plenty more to watch

We still don't know much about jacob (except it's hinted that he is some sort of manifestation of the island, and that he's suffering or otherwise needs help), we haven't heard about alvar hanso for aaaaaaaages, and we've had way too much stuff on the web for him to never make an appearance.
still don't know how the black rock got there
don't know what the smoke is
don't understand why the island is normally unreachable
and moooooore
but yeah i've gone a bit off topic haven't i?
discuss the ending. Who's on the other end of that phone?!!?!

My guess is... the rescuers come, but they're actually Hanso guys in disguise. We find out Ben was right, he becomes a good guy (in a way), and we begin a whole other chapter. As for Jacob, I have a feeling he might have something directly to do with all the dead people we keep seeing on the island, in particular Jack's dad. Jack's comment in the finale is odd - on one hand he kinda SOUNDS like he means it, but the doctor looks at him like he's crazy. I have a feeling the island has something very special and specific to do with the dead, and we're in for a very heart-wrenching scene in the future, that explains why Jack is so distraught about having to leave the island, between Jack and:
LOSTOnAnIsland wrote:
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Shankle
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And another thing, probably directly connected to the appearances of the dead on the island, and the island's healing powers, is the fact that the others, (or certainly one of them) don't age. Remember ben running into the woods as a child and meeting the guy who's name i can't remember? He actually seemed to be older back then than he is now! could all the others be dead? or seeing as they are the island's "original ihabitants", do they have the ability to heal to such a massive extent that they barely or never age, rather like wolverine in xmen? That would certainly tie in with mikhael's near invulnerability!!

*hearts* Aislynn, Kaja, Rachel and Steph
*Rips whatzit"
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Ed! You're so smartz.

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
lostlover

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:57 am    Post subject: Well Well Well freckles Reply with quote

I re-watched it last night. Tom actually wanted to kill the three, but Ben ordered them to fire into the dirt/sand. Maybe Jack wants to go back and take the body with him. Maybe Charlie will survive.

But, one thing is for sure I can't wait one week let alone 8 months for the next episode. I need my lost now, now I tell you.
vogue
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOVED THIS EPISODE!

First of all: Jack's love confession to Kate FINALLY came! I wish she would have said it back but I think she does from the look she gave him.

Charlie dying was SO sad..i cried.

It was so good when they killed all the others, I was like, "YEAAHHHH!"...and I'm so glad they didn't kill Sayid, Bernard and Jin.

Is Naomi a fake? She seems so nice...is Ben actually right???

HURLEY = LEGEND!

Juliet kissed Jack....WTF?!!! And in front of Kate!- how dare she!!!

How the hell did the guy with one eye manage to swim out of the looking glass and blow it up when he was nearly dead?

Are they really going to get rescued?

And now about the flashforward thing:
Ok, so I thought it was GENIUS but a few things confused me.....
Assuming that the whole time Jack had a beard (ie. the whole episode) was in the future then why did he tell the chief surgeon to check his father to see if he was more drunk than him...isn't his dad dead?
Also I think it could be Ben's funeral. Jack so desperately wants to return to the island that he wants to go but Kate for obvious reasons hates Ben and wouldn't want to go.
Why does Jack want to return to the island? I don't get it. Grrrr.
When Kate says that 'he' will be waiting for her...does anyone else think that she means Sawyer?! If so, NOOOOOOOOOO!

Great episode overall. I can't believe we have to wait until NEXT YEAR in the UK...
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the guy who will be "waiting for her" is her Parole Officer.

LOSTOnAnIsland
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IntoTheVoid wrote:
I think the guy who will be "waiting for her" is her Parole Officer.

Ooooh maybe!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not maybe Ash, it IS. You gotta be confident with your theories! I'm now certain its her parole officer and that the writers WANTED us to think it'd be Sawyer or a lover. They can't fool me..

LOSTOnAnIsland
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe maybe but I like my theory.

I sooooo don't think it's Sawyer!

He's in the coffin....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: