Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3x18 - D.O.C. Episode Discussion
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: 3x18 - D.O.C. Episode Discussion Reply with quote

Episode Description:

Spoiler:

Character Centric: Sun/Jin

Sun allows Juliet to examine her when she learns that all of "The Others'" pregnant women died before they gave birth on the island. Meanwhile, Desmond and an unlikely nemesis collaborate to save a new island inhabitant's life.

Writer: Adam Horowitz, Edward Kitsis
Director: Frederick E.O. Toye
Guest star: Andrew Divoff (Mikhail) , Byron Chung (Mr. Paik), Alexis Rhee (older woman), Marsha Thomason (Naomi), Jean Chung (Paik's Secretary), Esmond Chung (Paik's Associate), John Shin (Mr.Kwon)

Sorry for lateness! Skipped my mind Please use spoiler tags until the episode has aired in North America thanks!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the episode and... (big spoilers here)

Spoiler:

Stop dooming my favorite characters!!!! Damn it!!! ARGH!!!!

I hope she makes it. Great episode but *sigh*.

I love Yunjin Kim! I wish she was the female lead.

Is it me or we barely saw Jin?? Seems like the guy is only a glorified extra. I think he might have the same amount of screentime if he were dead (appearing in Sun's flashbacks).

And wtf ending... I hope it's not just a case of 'we found part of the plane and presumed everyone was dead. That would suck. )

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoiler:

I smell cover up. I reckon they staged the crash to stop anyone from looking for them.

Considering Sun is gonna die in two months if at all that will probably be the end of the series so no need to worry about her really

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Kate is pregnant? That means Ana-Lucia was pregnant too. Maybe even Joanna (w/ Steve or Scott's baby). Oh! I bet Nikki was pregnant! And Shannon! I hope Juliet and Goodwin were practicing safe sex. Alex and Karl too! This could be bad!

Sawyer wasn't in this ep at all, I think Jack and he were spending some qual. alone time if you know what I mean. No cameras rolling and all. At least Jack can't get pregnant. Or CAN HE? (Juliet is pretty good at working miracles in that department!) I smell MPreg storyline!

PS - I really hate this show. I miss Ben.

Last edited by SuperKC on Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
LOSTOnAnIsland
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe KC!

I liked this ep too!!!

I know where that new woman is from! I thought that she looked familiar. She was in a Sunday night TV show over here a few years ago called Where The Heart Is, I think she was called Jackie. Anyone?

I'm surprised that the entire Island isn't pregnant!
Are they gonna start killing of all the characters this way! Sun? Kate?
On what KC said, looking back the ones that have died would/could have died from being pregnant sooner or later. Ana, Joanna, Nikki, Shannon and probably even Boone!

Woah nice little twist at the end. I think it's something to do with Ben and the Others.

And woah Patchy's back! WTF?

Oh and I wish Jack would stop wearing that Red Shirt.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best. Ending. Ever.

This is the first Jin/Sun centric episode i've enjoyed! The flashbacks were the best those two have ever had. I didn't read any spoilers for this episode, and i'm so glad. I actually shouted "what the f*ck?!" when I saw Mikael or whatever his name is (I preffer calling him Eye Patch Man) What was THAT about?!?!?!! He died!! HE DIED. Blood coming out of ears, frothy saliva.. he was dead! OMGIMSOCONFUSED.

Juliet... I really like her. "I hate you" hahahahaha.

And like I said at the beginning of my post, BEST. ENDING. EVARRR.

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
KiraMarie
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's see if I can remember everything I want to say. First, what is with the "flight 815 is all dead"? That just ticked me off because you know it is going to be some stupid ending to it, and it only encourages the dum dums who believe Lost is purgatory (like my father).

Second, I almost freaked when Juliet said the thing about men's sperm count on the island. I immediately thought "OH NO! KATE!" She can't be pregnant, that would ruin the whole Kate/Sawyer/Jack phenomenon. Plus, Kate and Sawyer being parents? WTF? Of course, what am I kidding, if she's pregnant from Sawyer she will DIE! GRRRR!!!! What is this crap? I'm so angry. And what the heck does this have to do with the story line, I have been wondering since Not in Portland. I just want to know what this story is! And I want to understand this stupid pregnancy thing! GRR! lol. I'm not really that angry, I just really want to figure this stuff out.

Third, I was hooping and hollering when Jin jumped Eye Patch Guy (ps. WTF was that all about? Him coming back was crazy!) I love watching the guys beat the crap out of the bad guys, and even though I like most of the bad guys, I thought it was so cool to watch Jin beat him up! I was like "GO JIN! YOU ARE THE SHIT!"

Fourth, how does Naomi know all these languages? Oh and, I can't wait to see what she can tell them about the outside world. I want to see what she says about Penny and Mr. Widmore, etc.

Fifth, the preview for next week was really cool. My friend and I were discussing Locke and how Ben must have poisoned him (mentally). Cuz him saying "I want you to kill Ben" is bull. He wants him to kill Anthony. I think he is conning Sawyer, just like Ben did. I blame Ben's influence.

Oh and I almost forgot, YAY JULIET! YOU ARENT AS BAD AS EVERYONE HAS THOUGHT. I was so sad when everyone was calling her obscene words because of her diseption. Now, I can at least say that she isnt doing it because she wants to. She probably just wants her freedom...again.

http://www.youtube.com/10thkingdomfanatic
LOSTOnAnIsland
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KiraMarie wrote:
Let's see if I can remember everything I want to say. First, what is with the "flight 815 is all dead"? That just ticked me off because you know it is going to be some stupid ending to it, and it only encourages the dum dums who believe Lost is purgatory (like my father).

haha. I remember when I was at college me and my friends were talking about LOST when this girl says "Are you talking about LOST?" We were like "yeah" and she goes "I don't want to spoil it for you they're in purgatory!" hehe WTF??? Firstly if they were you would have spoiled it for us and second have you ever seen the show?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was purgatory too once! Then they contacted the outside world and stuff, so that theory's gone now Shame.. it was the only one that made sence!

LOSTOnAnIsland
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe, so did I at the beginning.
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great episode. I read the spoilers so i knew what was comming for the most part, but it was still great to see! Im not a big fan of the time loop theory, so im guessing the others planted the plane somewhere in the ocean or something so that people would stop looking. hmmm... im deafinatly going to do a Mikail video after this season is over, hes just soo awsome!!!
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mpreg.
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sawyer is such a slut tbh. And he is just adding more complications to Jack and Tom's relationship. But then again, Jack is letting Sawyer flirt with him.. so Jack clearly doesn't feel for Tom like Tom feels for him.

Tom/Jack/Sawyer(/Ben?) > Jack/Kate/Sawyer

by like.. 10000

Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL being around non-fan fans is annoying. Not only does my mom think they're definitely in purgatory now, but she doesn't even know who "Austin" is . Tsk tsk.

And yeah, plane crash must be staged. Doesn't mean much though, because it would have happened whether or not the plane crash was planned by the Others. They still would have covered it up to keep search crews away from the island.

My prediction now: the Others offer Sun and Jin some sort of cure to keep Sun alive, and they side with them, along with Locke, . Sun ain't gonna die. ... maybe? Interesting twist anyway.

Holy Zombie Mikhail Batman!

Hey guess what: Charlie vs Desmond... I pick Charlie! Desmond is bugging me so freaking much. Yeah, lets just let the guy go and pretend he was never there. Lovely. He's protecting more than just eyepatchman - it's the writers .
*adds another to "tool characters" list*

Flashbacks weren't bad .

LMAO KC
What will Jack and Sawyer name their kid I wonder?
I miss Ben too... and Locke. Just another week or two. Hold on!

Spoiler:

Oh, btw, the Canadian trailer depicts the next ep as one where Locke tries to get Sawyer to kill Ben. But we all know that ain't Ben under that sack. It's gotta be Cooper (aka the real Sawyer). It's just gotta!!!

As for Juliette, my synopsis is: she's not a bitch, but she certainly is good at being one.

Whatsername's "not alone": http://lost.cubit.net/viewEgg.php?id=278

Oh, and what if Ben was planning this whole Kate pregnancy thing all along? - easily escapable cage, Sawyer and Kate close proximity away from Jack, fancy breakfast, shower....
Heh, well if it is then I totally called it way back when . lol I love this show.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LOSTOnAnIsland
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
LOL being around non-fan fans is annoying. Not only does my mom think they're definitely in purgatory now, but she doesn't even know who "Austin" is . Tsk tsk.

haha she sounds like my mum. She'll sit and watch my TV shows with me and the ask really stupid questions afterwards. Take the other day for example we were watching Prison Break and halfway through she goes "Isn't that guy dead?" WTF??? She'd just watched him running around for half an hour

hehe, mind you that could also apply to my sister. I still don't think that she understands that Desmond sees glimpses of the future

Hobbes wrote:
Oh, and what if Ben was planning this whole Kate pregnancy thing all along? - easily escapable cage, Sawyer and Kate close proximity away from Jack, fancy breakfast, shower....
Heh, well if it is then I totally called it way back when . lol I love this show.

I thought that they might have planned it!

hehe, Elle you told me the Others were a bunch of Skaters!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: