Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3x16 - One of Us Episode Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They clearly did the handshake first to fool everyone else into thinking they were still straight men. The other survivors are raging homophobics.

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The other survivors are raging homophobics.

Hee. Elle, you're amazing.
LOSTOnAnIsland
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO!! The writers must be too! Can't they see that Jawyer is Fate!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Noj
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that was lame. Sorry Juliet, but I just don't care about you! Your sob-story doesn't justify what you've done and continue to do. She should've stabbed Ben to death before he could die from cancer just for the way he treated her Juliet is a moron, letting herself be tricked to going to the island when she clearly didn't want to. And Jack trusting her far too completely when she's a liar and treated them the way she has done. Course he should've done her with the plate when he had the chance but...

Jacket is lame as, and the Skate hug thing, meh. The Sawyer-Jack handshake and hug was good actually cos it was something different lol. Ie. Sawyer not being a twat!

Sayid and Sawyer getting guilt tripped was so crap. Come on! Both these guys outright admit to being killers and not nice people, and then they let her guilt them into letting her go *sigh* One of them should've just smacked the bitch up.

Nice to see Claire had something to do, even if it was being part of a ploy. Implant in her though, anybody hear X-files? Oh and sudden unexplainable remission of cancer? Anybody hear X-files?
I really hope they find out and Charlie goes and shoots her four/six times in the chest as well, bury her with Ethan.

SIGH

Tear The World Apart - Just To See If You're Right
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jawyer!! *squee* Jack and Sawyer hugged! Yeah!

I was also overtaken by the Skate hug as well as the Charlie holding onto Claire and Aaron. Sorry, Charlie haters, but I've got to say that even though Charlie does the dumbest things in the world, you have to admit that he must really love Claire and Aaron in order to show such devotion to a woman he met a few weeks ago and her son that has no relation to him whatsoever.

Anywho, I still really like Juliet. Kind of like the fact that she's manipulative; it suits her. And I love feel awful for the fact that she can't see her sister, etc.

I'm also lovin' Sawyer and Sayid for accusing her of dishonesty. As well as Juliet "pwning" them by revealing the sh*t they've done in their lives.

Jack is too trustworthy. I'm sorry, Jack, but not everyone is a do-gooder like you and the sooner you accept that, the better off you'll be.

And the infertile thing with the Others? All I could think of was "Children of Men" and how crazy it was that I randomly vidded "Children of Lost Men" a few months before this episode. I bet the writers steal ideas off the internet. What do you guys think?

Anyway, kind of psyched about upcoming eps. They look really cool!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
Then again, I have to admit I'm guilty of believing Juliette (and Ethan) were good - I even said "See! I told ya Ethan was really a good guy!" And then the wool is pulled off my eyes lovely.
I think it would have been a cool twist if Ethan was really a good guy.... *digs at ground with toe*

Yeah, I was the same. I used to believe (or maybe wanted to believe) that they were good. Ethan was always creepy as, but I kinda liked him. Godwin's still a good guy though *putting wool back on my eyes* Dundundun..

Anyway, I gotta admit there were a few moments when I was just squeeing like a hopeless fangirl:

- Charlie, Desmond and Sawyer worrying about Claire. Man, that girl is lucky!! W00t!!
- Sawyer and Kate reunion... meh!! I was beginning to hate her and now this. It's so pathetic *sigh*

and each and every scene with Charlie taking care of Aaron and being worried about Claire. I'm so glad the writers are finally making up for what they did to him in Season Two. He was just wonderful in this episode!

Jack seems to have a soft spot for badass girls, huh?
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

• I now hate Juliet - b*tch!
  • I dont like Jack anymore...there's something different about him
  • I think Jacket is now ruined
  • I now sorta like Sawyer more than Jack (no im not a skater)

Seriously... I just wanna strangle Juliet now...

I really, really dont like Jack now. The writers have kinda ruined his character for me, and now he's just protecting a spy

The ep was pretty good though
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what you mean. It's like character-butchering season

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoCynic wrote:
I was also overtaken by the Skate hug as well as the Charlie holding onto Claire and Aaron. Sorry, Charlie haters, but I've got to say that even though Charlie does the dumbest things in the world, you have to admit that he must really love Claire and Aaron in order to show such devotion to a woman he met a few weeks ago and her son that has no relation to him whatsoever.

You KNOW I loved the Skate hug. I'll refrain from spamming about that since I just mini-picspammed it in the Sawyerette thread.

I loved the scene where Charlie had one hand in Aaron's crib, holding onto him, and the other holding Claire's hand. That was just sweet and if I'd ever wondered if Charlie loves her, I knew that he did after this ep. Even if PB&J is not your ship, I think you've got to give that much.

But I'm still hoping for some Daire, what can I say? I seriously don't think it'll happen but I just like the AU look of it!

PsychoCynic wrote:
I'm also lovin' Sawyer and Sayid for accusing her of dishonesty. As well as Juliet "pwning" them by revealing the sh*t they've done in their lives.

I loved that look on their faces, I have to admit! PWNed is so the word.

PsychoCynic wrote:
And the infertile thing with the Others? All I could think of was "Children of Men" and how crazy it was that I randomly vidded "Children of Lost Men" a few months before this episode.

I SO thought of that, too! I was all, "They watched Maria's vid, didn't they???"

I think Juliet's going to pull a triple cross on Ben, 'cause she's just got too many reasons to hate him (and she's definitely got feelings for Jack) for her to totally stab Jack in the back, IMO. However, if she does go completely Dark Side then I hope Jack goes with her and Jacket can be the Ship of Eeeeeeeeeevil and I'll be fine with that, too!!!

I have to admit, I was really wondering who was going to sit up in that bed with Juliet in that flashback. My money was on Ethan, I've got to say... But I was really glad to see Goodwin get some screen time, yay! (I swear, I'm like the Fangirl of Evil People... )

Looking forward to the rest of the season...
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why, hello, Bunch of People Who Weren't Here When I Started Writing That Post A While Ago! It was just PC's post here at the time!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn wrote:
I have to admit, I was really wondering who was going to sit up in that bed with Juliet in that flashback. My money was on Ethan, I've got to say... But I was really glad to see Goodwin get some screen time, yay! (I swear, I'm like the Fangirl of Evil People... )

There's nothing wrong with having a soft spot for the bad guys. I mean, just look at this:

Yeah, I know. He's way too old, but still yummy.

And this moment was just totally creepy:

Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IntoTheVoid wrote:

Yup And quite literally in some character's case
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KajaM wrote:
And this moment was just totally creepy:

LOL he looks like he's in 8 Mile, that sucky Eminem film.

Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ethan's such a G

IntoTheVoid wrote:

it really is Pick one character each episode . They've done Sayid, Locke, Charlie, and now Jack, at the very least - then hastily picked up the pieces right after.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imagine if all the others had a rap fight about who was the creepiest

Oh by the way for you AU enthusiasts I saw Brett Cullen in the film Ghost Rider today
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: