Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

6x01/6x02 - LA X
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SawyerLittleton
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way am I the only one who hates Dogen and Lennon? Gosh, IMO the whole Temple storyline is interesting but these two are just annoying. they are Radzinsky/Keamy all over again.

Lennon in particular looks like one of those smug assholes who would come up to you in a Starbucks store to lecture you on fair trade, oppressing coffee growers and your carbon footprint. In Japanese.
                                 
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it really random for a Japanese guy to be there but hey there also seemed to be guys with sikh turbans on which was also very random. Guess they're trying to say that the others origins are a mishmash of religions and races. I quite like the Lennon guy he looks pretty cool and I remember him from that movie The Perfect Storm.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love lennon. and not just cause he has john lennon last name
maybe thats part of it tho haha

Debbie wrote:
FaradayLinus wrote:
amazinggggggggggggggggg

Debbie wrote:
i've nothing interesting to add other than this episode made me squee everytime i've watched it <3

why? lol

cause it was awesome?

haha oo nevermind when i read it for some reason i thought you said title instead of episode lol it was really late
cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry guys lol I'm way behind only got to see the episodes this weekend!

and to be honest I really don't know what to make of it. I suppose they have some alternate realities going on at the same time. I don't really understand why the Island was underwater though, or why Shannon, Walt, Michael, Claire etc had absolutely no indication that they were on the plane. Besides Boone saying she stayed in Sydney!?

Richard having been in chains? And the "Monster" has inhabited Locke's body?

I am so pleased that Sayid came back to life, but this whole business with the people in the Temple is completely random and totally unconnected to before, to me, it just seems a bit "thrown in".

Don't get me wrong I did enjoy the episodes lol although it sounds like I didn't, It was great to see Charlie again even though he tried to commit suicide, Desmond being on the flight threw me - don't know what to make of it, Juliet dying...again! Was so sad and really pissed me off!

All in all Lost has maintained its style of being completely and utterly confusing!

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cagedfreedom wrote:
and to be honest I really don't know what to make of it. I suppose they have some alternate realities going on at the same time. I don't really understand why the Island was underwater though, or why Shannon, Walt, Michael, Claire etc had absolutely no indication that they were on the plane. Besides Boone saying she stayed in Sydney!?

The underwater thing, in my take on it, is one of the realities. the one with them still on the plane. in that reality, the island is underwater. In the other one; its not. I agree about Claire and Walt on the plane :S granted, Malcolm is HUGE now but they could have said he was sleeping or something. No Claire ont he plane really annoyed me; but someone mentioned a page or so back that Maggie Grace had a scheduling conflict or somethign and couldn't come back for that part. Hopefully she'll pop up at some point, like Ana

cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But then by having the Island underwater in that reality its almost split the original reality as how could they have ever crashed on the island if it was originally underwater? The bomb has somehow detached them and created two worlds running parallel with each other. This way they may actually settle the bloody Jate/Skate triangle and have one couple for each!!!
It all seems like even this reality confusion won't get explained in the season. What are they called now 'flash-sideways"? lol

Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cagedfreedom wrote:
This way they may actually settle the bloody Jate/Skate triangle and have one couple for each!!!

Alot of people are saying this and would be happy with it, but I guess I'm in the minority by saying I'd hate it. It would be a total cop out imo.

I can't stop watching the moment where Richard goes to grabs Ben and marches him over to Lockes body. It's that weird kind of funny.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debbie wrote:
Alot of people are saying this and would be happy with it, but I guess I'm in the minority by saying I'd hate it. It would be a total cop out imo.

Totally agree, I think it would be a stupid idea. Its almost like they'd have the last laugh.

Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cagedfreedom wrote:
Debbie wrote:

Totally agree, I think it would be a stupid idea. Its almost like they'd have the last laugh.

Exactly. It would be so lame!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed on the trianlge thing. Come on....we all know Jate is endgame, we don't need some weird Skatey thing going on in the alternate universe...

art by me&tammy
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HobbitRockGod wrote:
Agreed on the trianlge thing. Come on....we all know Jate is endgame, we don't need some weird Skatey thing going on in the alternate universe...

LMAO
well i wouldnt say im a fan of the idea, yet i wouldnt hate it either since darlton always manages to write stuff where its believable, for me atleast..
but i dont think anyone will be "endgame" in the alternate reality since i dont think that was the purpose of it at all. i think the purpose is to show how miserable the losties lifes will be without ever being on the island, so i dont see where there's room for endgame couples living happily in that scenario.
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly Saben. I mean what will it take for Jate to be 'endgame' anywho? A fairytale wedding would be the only real stamp on that and I don't see that happening.

I'm all for a weird skatey thing going on in the AU with them on the run or something seriously that would be awesome!
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Exactly Saben. I mean what will it take for Jate to be 'endgame' anywho? A fairytale wedding would be the only real stamp on that and I don't see that happening.

I'm all for a weird skatey thing going on in the AU with them on the run or something seriously that would be awesome!

ZOMG, that would be so cool if Sawyer and Kate were both on the run together. They'd make the ultimate fugitive pairing and no one could ever catch them, haha.

Serena
art by: maja&tammy
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha Bonnie and Clyde but i see Sawyers storyline maybe dealing more with conning hurley..well itd seemed like he had interest on the plane hearing he was rich.
and i dont think sawyer would risk going to jail for a kate he doesnt know in the alternate universe by going on the run with her, hed have no reason to lol..but i could see him giving her a place to hideout at the least
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Sawyer did show some interest in Hurley's money. There are so many directions this AU can go in. I can't wait til the next ep!

Serena
art by: maja&tammy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: