Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

6x01/6x02 - LA X
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno if you've seen the Hurley Mr Cluck's commerical but that shows Hurley very happy.

No your points are valid.. thought that about Locke too but he's not usually the one to lie. I just think those people are happier regardless for some reason.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh....nope, haven't seen any Mr Cluck's commercial...well, that's interesting then, to think some of them are better off. Maybe Sayid will find Nadia and they'll live happily ever after!! *twirls around singing "Ever Ever After" from Enchanted*

art by me&tammy
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYViwUbjm54 xD
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alrighty, alrighty. I'm gonna try to make this quick cause I have to write up an assignment that's due in like an hour!!!

SO MAD at them for bringing back Juliet JUST to give us false hope for like ten minutes before having her DIE! The triangle best be through with... but obviously I can see it's not

So I'm assuming there is now some sort of alternate reality bit going on? Apparently Matthew Fox said in an interview that the timelines merge about 'A third of the way through the season'. Does this mean that there will be two of each of them though? Lol, I don't really think so, but I'm just wondering how it's going to work.

LOVED LOVED LOVED seeing Boone and Charlie again!!!!! When I didn't see Shannon, I was like, 'Is this actually a significant part of the story, or could they not get Maggie Grace to come back?' I looked it up, and it turns out they did ask her, but she's still trying to work out scheduling conflicts.

This is all very interesting. I'm excited to see how it all plays out!

Banner and Avi by me. I take requests.
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope they get Maggie on at some point!!!

art by me&tammy
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too! Eko too!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Ana Lucia!! I know you want her back Paul

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Belle MacFarlane
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikkimonique wrote:
And Ana Lucia!!

I was about to say that! I want Anaaaaaaaaa <3
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really wanted to see Ana-Lucia! I want her to reunite with her mum!

I loved seeing Charlie and Boone. And Charlie's badass walk of shame Even though that was kind of sad I hope we'll see more of him? And I was really hoping to see Shannon too.

I have a theory - don't know if someone else has already posted it. I'll word it less sophisticatedly, lol. I think the "reset" created an alternate reality and now there's a paradox where the characters have one consciousness on the island and one consciousness in the real world where the plane never crashed. By the end, I think the losties on the island might die but "live on" through their other consciousnesses.

Don't know if that sounds lame or not, or whether I used the world "consciousness" correctly O_o But oh well, I'll guess we'll find out.

Oh and it was funny to hear Greg Grunberg, the pilot, again! And to see "Doyle" (the man in the taxi) who was also on Heroes
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jemmz wrote:

I loved seeing Charlie and Boone. And Charlie's badass walk of shame Even though that was kind of sad I hope we'll see more of him? And I was really hoping to see Shannon too.

I have a theory - don't know if someone else has already posted it. I'll word it less sophisticatedly, lol. I think the "reset" created an alternate reality and now there's a paradox where the characters have one consciousness on the island and one consciousness in the real world where the plane never crashed. By the end, I think the losties on the island might die but "live on" through their other consciousnesses.

Don't know if that sounds lame or not, or whether I used the world "consciousness" correctly O_o But oh well, I'll guess we'll find out.

Oh and it was funny to hear Greg Grunberg, the pilot, again! And to see "Doyle" (the man in the taxi) who was also on Heroes

i'd probably be a blubbering mess if that was the case.

who am i kidding? i'll be a blubberign mess regardlesss of how it ends!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jemmz wrote:

I agree with your theory about the on-island Losties dying and the other universe guys living on....but I still think the course correcting thing might happen and the guys who died on the island are going to die in the other universe. Which means my theories sort of contradict each other. Wut?

art by me&tammy
riay_night
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dudesssss! I knew this was on after the premiere, but I never saw it until now. If you haven't seen it, WATCH IT RIGHT NOW:

Interview with Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse about Season 6 Premiere

Some of the stuff that they were saying was not a coincidence I was like WHAT!?

Also, I didn't notice that Jack and Rose had switched roles in the first scene! It seems so obvious now...

Banner and Avi by me. I take requests.
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've nothing interesting to add other than this episode made me squee everytime i've watched it <3
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazinggggggggggggggggg

i loved it all but BEST scene was Jack and Locke in the AU <3 so tragic and great scene.

and i LOVE flocke.

Debbie wrote:
i've nothing interesting to add other than this episode made me squee everytime i've watched it <3

why? lol
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FaradayLinus wrote:
amazinggggggggggggggggg

Debbie wrote:

why? lol

cause it was awesome?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: