Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Whole Show Figured Out

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lostlover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: The Whole Show Figured Out Reply with quote

No spoilers just opinion. After the Horrible plot crushuing episode of Michael killing Anna Lucia and Libby I won't take the logic of the show too seriously anymore.

Based upon Pernephone, Hanso is still funding the Dharma Initiative. Since the airplane made a recent drop. There must be active members of this initiative still around both on and off the island. Seems Henry knows how to leave the island but wants to stay. Thus, Henry must be part of the Dharma Initiative or the Hanso foundation. Since Dharma is funded and controlled by the Hanso Foundation they are the same.

Why the secrecy, the only guess is the experiments went awry. They messed up the magnatism of earth or discovered life extension and want to keep it secret. Thus, Henry, and the good guys, must squash all threats to Dharma. In the mean time they need bodies, preferably young bodies that can be controlled.

However, it seems instruments work after the magnetism is released. Thus, possibly Locke was right after all, if they waited another couple minutes all radio frequencies would work after the magnetism protection is released. The magnetism is a security system too as is the smoke monster. Thus, the station The Swan is just to maintain the security system and the energy necessary for the smoke monster.

What are they guarding against? Life Extension. Why is it so valuable? Becasue everyone would want it and the Earth would be overrun with people prior to any contingency plans could be figured out for the earth to handle all the people.

Except for Ethan killing one guy and almost killing Charlie, Dharma has not tried to kill anyone. Claire after the baby is born might have been killed. The reason, they want young controllable bodies they can mold with no background.

Over the years Dharma has become almost a cult, a modern cult. Thus, Henry is kind of whacked out living in la la land (like many people on earth). Thats about it, it is all about life extension.
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool I like!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about Goodwin? He killed Nathan. Also they were going to rip Aaron out of Claire....

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool...I like it, but I don't think that's gonna be it...I've almost given up guessing anything on Lost, since most of the time I'm wrong.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some good ideas lostlover! Much better then mine (A man wakes up from a coma )

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: