Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2x22 - "Three Minutes" Episode Discussion
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: 2x22 - "Three Minutes" Episode Discussion Reply with quote

Talk about today's new episode. From this point on beware of spoilers of aired material! Airs 9:00 PM Eastern.

S2E22 - "Three Minutes"
A determined Michael convinces Jack and several castaways to help him rescue Walt from "The Others." With Jack away, Locke is left in charge of the hatch and must decide if he should believe Henry and not push the button, risking everyone's safety. Meanwhile, the events that happened to Michael after he left are finally revealed. Meanwhile, Charlie struggles with Eko's decision to discontinue building the church.

Material that has not been aired POST IN WHITE TEXT

No more spoilers in yellow text please it hurts my eyes

Last edited by Polarbear on Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Distress Signal
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This synopsis sounds really good. I haven't seen it yet obviously (far from seen it yet), but I think I'm really going to enjoy this eppy. I'm just impatient to see the season finale, lol.

sig by IslandofMystery
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

No more spoilers in yellow text please it hurts my eyes

LMAO fine by me But NO SPOILER TEXT FOR ALREADY AIRED MATERIAL then (this means you.... uhh.... people!)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always held the position that if you haven't seen the ep but don't want to know what happened in it, then you shouldn't read its thread. So "spoilers" should only mean things coming from previews or whatever of future eps. Not people talking about eps that have already aired (even if they haven't aired in your area yet... if that makes sense). That's not really a spoiler, IMO.

And I agree, that yellow text was about to make me blind.
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

''

I think the only time to use spoielr text for an aired ep is big shocking things like Ana getting killed.

but on topic: I'm looking forward to this ep.
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, My "LOST" report:

1.) The music was really weird- it sounded like the inclusion of the oompa-loompa music and clown music.

2.) So THATS what happened to Ms. Cleo after her psychic network went under!!!

3.) Sawyer said "screwed" because men do that when they are trying to separate themselves from their emotions. He really did seem to miss her and he really did seem PISSED.

4.) I love you Sayid. Thank god...Jack is such a goody-two shoes sometimes. And as for the digging- Sayid was digging something before anybody else was killed, and it was near the shelters so I dont think it was graves of any sort.

5.) I wasnt looking forward to another funeral, and risking a coup, may I add that Im glad the season is almost over, this has become such a stressful show for me.

6.) Even after the flashbacks, he could've used Locke's patented harmless "hitting on head" approach as opposed to murder. THEY never actually told him to kill anybody.

7.) The boat turns out to be the boat from DEAD CALM, piloted by Billy Zane

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I think the only time to use spoielr text for an aired ep is big shocking things like Ana getting killed.

My stance as well Imean, come on! Even the spoiler PEOPLE didn't know about that one!

HOLY CRAPAMOLE A BOAT WTF?!?!?

I liked this ep, so much happening at the same time, yet also so little Too much to wrap one's head around with the Others though I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to figure that out after next week lol. Wow, it's the finale already... can't wait!

I don't think Walt is special. I think he's a little jerk, that's what I think. Though I think the others think he's special.

Sayid rules. And Jack is... what the HELL is wrong with him? 20/0 heinsight my ass, I think he has some sort of brain tumor going on there. All I can say is thank God that's not Locke they put in that position to play the dumbass, or I'd be very cranky right now.

Oh, and snaps for Harrold Perrineau this ep. Wow.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DaisyAdair
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funniest line ever

Sawyer and Jack are playing with their guns

abridged
"Jack I screwed her"-Saywyer
"Why are you telling me this Sawyer"

So now we have a new hatch

So who likes creepy Mr. Eko
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing that creeped me out in this ep was that woman Ms/Mrs. Klugh. What a bitch!
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO, didn't watch this ep or read half this thread but that abridged Sawyer/Jack conversation RULES.
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember the African woman Eko saw in the black smoke? Could that have been Mrs Klugh? She was wearing a similar headdress. I swear Walt's voice was squeakier maybe his voice is breaking?

How great was Sayid? I already knew from the previews but that guy can smell a liar from a mile off. Also good to see Jack put in his place on more than one occasion in this ep and less gungho stuff from him. And the sailboat? Welcome back Desmond!

Overall it was an okay ep. It was cool seeing the others camp but I didn't like the replaying of scenes thing reminded me of Adrift where they did that very corny. I think it will hopefully set up a really good finale. Can't wait for next week.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

How great was Sayid? I already knew from the previews but that guy can smell a liar from a mile off. Also good to see Jack put in his place on more than one occasion in this ep and less gungho stuff from him. And the sailboat? Welcome back Desmond! .

Desmond!!! Really? Could that actually be him? I hope so. Sayid totally rocks.

So let me get this straight for a second...does that mean that this season only has 23 episodes as opposed to last season, which had the two-episode Exodus and 24 episodes total? The writers and actors and people are letting off hints that this finale twist is going to be.....big. Bigger than last season. I can't wait. *jumps up and down*

sig by IslandofMystery
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I see it as 24 eps this year becuase that two-hour finale is two episodes edited together. So, last year is 25 eps imo
AlwaysLost

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love love the scene where Sawyer told Jack about being his only friend. I hope that this will be a new beginning for the both of them and they both ditch Kate!!

Last edited by AlwaysLost on Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww poor Hurley at the end.. I totally felt like crying

and CCer's had a little hand holding moment there... prepare for a wave of CC vids with that moment it's like the peanut butter scene all over again (just kidding, love all you CCer's out there )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: