Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2x20 - "Two For The Road" Episode Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dudes and dudettes: can we do Yellow text for spoilers abotu this ep, and white text about next ep spoilers? It just makes it easier, so peop-le like Enchiritop don't stumble upon a spoiler for next ep while reading these comments (assuming he does read our comments LOL)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Spinning Iris
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only have two words to say about this week's episode.....HOLY SHNIKES
DaisyAdair
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SO...LOCKE is special
At least Ana got to die happy
if you know what I mean
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that the ending was a great twist and all but what has me pissed is that even when asked if they would get rid of Michelle and Cynthia because of what happened one of the execs (Lindelof I believe) said that they wouldn't get rid of them. Maybe he just meant because of that but it is way beyond coincidence that the two that got into legal troubles are the two that died. To me killing off two new characters is stupid but if it moves the story along I can accept it but to kill off two characters seemingly because of legal troubles is complete and utter bullshit. I've always liked Ana-Lucia since the first time we saw here because I saw a lot of potential in that character and we were just starting to get into some good stuff on Libby and here comes this ep. Did I like the ep? Yes I loved it but they would have to pull out a hell of an episode next week have Jack pull off a miracle save with one of them and then give a damn good reason for killing them both off other then legal troubles and I don't even want to hear them say "it was planned before the legal problems" because there are coincidences then there is bullshit and that is what that would be. Only then would this show get back some of the respect they lost from me tonight.

Okay that should conclude my pissed of ranting about that at least for now. Great episode as a whole but I'm going to have to wait till next week to see how I really feel about that ending.

LVI Revolutionizing Fan Video Making!
www.lostvideo.net
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im with LC on this one- and no Chica and LC, youre not alone (see avatar). I feel "better" if one can- about Ana's death certainly than Boone's. Again, Locke doesnt feel he needs to tell anyone about the bizarro stuff Henry says to him.

Yes and next week they DID say "she's dead"- singular, so Im thinking the same thing LC is, of course before Boone died I had a dream he pulled through, so much for intuition. It did also look like they had Michael where they kept Henry- so maybe one of them was Lucid enough to indicate him. I agree 100% with LC.

Who, two years ago, wouldve guessed that Rousseau was RIGHT- in the words of Riff-Raff "madness takes its toll".

Yeah killing Eko would be too much- I actually like the guy! Plus I dont want to have to do 3 more memorial vids!!!

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural

Last edited by Rocksiren on Thu May 04, 2006 3:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

totally with you on all that. If it's just for legal troubles then it's bullshit. But then again, they could argue that it wasn't because of that, since they basically had to kill some of the new members this season, rather than the old ones, and they can't realyl kill Eko when we've barely even seen him all season...
but still, they could have gotten away with just one of them. But I guess it's true what they say: drinking and driving kills
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy sh*t. Tha'ts all I have to say lol
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChicaFrom3 wrote:
Christian Shepard is Claire's daddy as well as Jack's. I'm convinced.

Just noticed that. Totally with you on that! Hella yes. great idea!
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So.... planning on adding this to my sig tomorrow

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1629/dd5kf.jpg
Distress Signal
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH...MY...GOD.

I thought they were going to go totally expected and stupid by having Michael wait with the gun while Locke and Jack and Kate come back to stop him from killing Henry, but when he shot Ana... holy crap. And then Libby. Okay, double f*cked up. And then that ending....WTF!!!! I thought he had commited suicide before I saw the preview for next week, like the most f*cked up ending in the whole history of Lost. Or television for that matter, but maybe not because you never know.

Wow. I'm still kind of in shock, but as a whole this episode was just as tired and dragging as all episodes these days. And I absolutely hated Ana and Sawyer making love. Probably my least favorite scene in Lost.

sig by IslandofMystery
crazymol4588
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, my mouth was LITERALLY hanging open those last few minutes. That completely through me off track...I mean I just didn't see any of that coming!

So now Michael's working for the others? Tells everyone their weak, then kills 2 people, hurts his arm and then (I assume) lets Henry go and say he did it? I knew Michael was nuts, but I didn't know he was batshit crazy!

First Shannon, now Ana....is sex like a kiss of death on this show or what?

As featured on the Entertainment Weekly Website:
http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2006/03/get_lost_in_bro.html
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crazymol4588 wrote:
Ok, my mouth was LITERALLY hanging open those last few minutes. That completely through me off track...I mean I just didn't see any of that coming!

So now Michael's working for the others? Tells everyone their weak, then kills 2 people, hurts his arm and then (I assume) lets Henry go and say he did it? I knew Michael was nuts, but I didn't know he was batshit crazy!

First Shannon, now Ana....is sex like a kiss of death on this show or what?

My thoughts exactly about this epy, Molly! I stood there speechless with my mouth hanging open for a couple minutes after it ended, lol. I'm still thinking, WTF????????
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah totally lol. Okay, sorry, let the spoiler tags draw out a bit too long huh? No more need for those at this point anymore, I'm sure if someone stumbled in here they wouldn't be doing it this deep into the thread anyway lol. But that's just one hell of a shocker, and I didn't want to ruin that one for anyone!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah good one Hobbes you made a whole bunch of pages with alarming yellow text lol I already knew what was gonna happen in this episode from spoilers but the ending was still great. Really glad Ana is finally gone. Sorry but I have hated that character since the beginning of Season 2 and haven't warmed to her at all.
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude...

Whoa. That whole ending was like...whoa. As soon as Micheal took the gun I realize he was going to try to shoot her, but I never thought she'd actually die. And Libby too. I guess no more Hubby then. Oh well. People will be vidding about this for ages.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: