Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What Vids Are We Working On?????
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 99, 100, 101  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldnt normally post this idea, but I find occasionally when I have something I think is completley original, someone else beats me to it.

So here it goes:

2 trailers with a "SAW" theme, like the movies. Its going to be my piez de la resistance (pardon my french ) and probably wont be done until the end of the season...if that ever comes...I see this week is another repeat.

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcus & MovieGuy...from the 3-word story game wrote:
"Mangsheng."Which means "Jack is crying."

I'm working on a Mengsheng Video, so all the Jackettes out there are probably going to hate me from this point on. I just like to do funny vids and a vid about Jack always crying is just working out too well so far.

BTW Colin and gerbil, now everytime I watch Lost I look for a Mengsheng moment.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Mystery Vicky Vid" is done! *does happy dance*

Revised list of vids:

1. KC's Jate vid got bumped up to the top of the list as that the requester (word of the day ) of the Sawyer vid is considering a different song for the soft, romantic vid.

2. Others, in some order, some way, some time...

ebizmybef74 wrote:
Ohhh can't wait for the new vids Aislynn...(especially the Jate one)

Ooo, thanks for the encouragement, Liz! Much appreciated!

*skips off into the sunset, glad to have finished "Mystery Vicky Vid"*

Ah, heck, guess I can tell y'all the title now, so you'll know it when you see it. It's called "Saving Sun."

Fan4Lost wrote:
I'm working on a Mengsheng Video, so all the Jackettes out there are probably going to hate me from this point on. I just like to do funny vids and a vid about Jack always crying is just working out too well so far.

Can't wait to see it, Steph! I think that the Jackettes have a sense of humor about things. After all, they didn't smack me around for doing "Hit The Road Jack" or for that moment in "Ethan's Wonderful World" when I show Jack crying to the line about "babies cry" so I think... Uh oh. Maybe they just didn't notice those until I pointed them out!

Um, Jackettes, I wuuuuuuuuv yoooooooooooo...

*looks around, shifty-eyed, then turns and runs out of the thread*

marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fan4Lost wrote:
marcus & MovieGuy...from the 3-word story game wrote:
"Mangsheng."Which means "Jack is crying."

BTW Colin and gerbil, now everytime I watch Lost I look for a Mengsheng moment.

At first I thought you meant there was a song called "Mengsheng". And Jack cries in pretty much every ep.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL...he does. Last ep, my brother and I said at the end of the ep, 'wow, jack didn't cry in this ep.' He's our little drama queen...GIVE THE MAN AN EMMY!

Cool, Ais I'll can do it now without guilt.
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldnt that be funny to make a list of:

THINGS THAT HAPPEN EVERY EPISODE:

I invite you all to come over and comment:

http://www.lostvideo.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=74415#74415

Crewie
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only found this site at the weekend, looked fun so decided to download Sony Vegas.

First muck about was about the whispering to Coldplay's (Best band, ever) "A Whisper". Being a massive Coldplay fan, that and Fix You have ALWAYS been Lost anthems. I refrained from doing a Fix You vid as there seems quite a few. I actually submitted the whisper vid, just waiting for it to be added.

Since then I continue to find loads of new stuff on Vegas and cool effects. I've since done a rather satire 'emotional video' to Artic Monkey's "Mardy Bum". I'm not sure I like it though as the idea started out as a Jack crying video but turned into a general character vid. But it was great practice, and there are a few scenes to the music I love, and I may upload it sometime.

My latest one is a total Jack one to "Oh My God" by Kaiser Chiefs. About his general rubbish time on the island. I'll upload that later.

Them 3 were the first ones that came to my head. I'll have to start being creative now.
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Crewie from refraining on Fix You.

Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, crewie...I can't wait to see them. And Sony Vegas is a really cool program once you learn how to use it. Your vids should be real good if you're using that program. I will be certain to comment on them when they get posted. Have fun making them...I'll have fun watching them.
Crewie
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! Although they don't come with a guarantee they'll impress, so no refunds.

All three are the same sort of format so I think i need to move on to some more effects. Like Hobbes' Speed of Sound, that's awesome. But at the moment my computer is playing up and won't let me convert videos so gonna have to restore before messing with Vegas again.

I think I avoided Fix You because I want to do original songs. I'd feel like I was standing on someones toes if I used their song. I would love to do a few White Stripes (second best band ever. ). Henry Gale is so getting the "Little Room" song in a few more episodes when his storyline hits it's peak.
vogue
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My next vid is one for the March contest using about 5 different songs. It should be good, but pretty random lol. I was so stuck when I read the challenge but I think it will be okay.

I'm also working on Hallelujah for a Charlie/Claire video. I haven't worked on it for a while though and I've sort of lost the concept of where it's going so I'm not sure if that one will ever surface.

Oh and everyone congratulate me on recieving my first CP!!!! Yayyy!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! And phew I was worried noone was going to have a go at this month's contest.
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am working on the contest for this month. It will be my first LOST video, but I have had experience editing video (concerts,movie clips, live action, etc.). Movie editing was a big deal for me in High School.

Now I am not quite sure if I want to do it on my mac or pc. I think that I will do it with imovie, WMM is too slow for me.
Lost.With.Charlie
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm working on a quite a few vids atm... a charlie/claire trailer and quite a few charlie ones and i'm atempting opening credits for season 1/2 but i've not done much of that yet

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a little stuck ATM. I'm trying to work on a Skate vid, a Claire vid, and maybe a March contest vid, but I'm blank on song ideas for any of these. I have a bunch of Skate songs actually, but nothing seems to be exactly right.

edit Thought of a song for the Skate one...actually my mom did, lol. But it's already been done. However now it's stuck in my head and I really wanna do it. It will be different, I promise. [/i]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 47 of 101

Jump to: