Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The One" by emmasholi (Multifandom)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:18 pm    Post subject: "The One" by emmasholi (Multifandom) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"The One" 08-27-2014
July 2014 contest submission. A fluffy multi-couples vid, from Disney films based on fairytales.
Fandom: Multifandom
Song: The One by Alistair Griffin & Leddra Chapman
Vidder: emmasholi
Length: 03:27 (51MB WMV)

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otjsjjAnpAs
http://goo.gl/J8g5aN (HD)
http://goo.gl/wdLj3m (SD)
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, Emma, that was totally adorable! Great song choice for a Disney couples vid and wonderful use of the lyrics! I especially liked all the dance scenes So well done!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:34 pm    Post subject: The One by emmasholi Reply with quote

Emma this was great. I thought it was just uber cute and sweet. I thought you interpreted the clips to the music really nicely. Love how you went old school with some of the Disney couples. Great vid.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:26 am    Post subject: The One by emmasholi Reply with quote

I love this vid!!! That was so cute and sweet and fun!!! Beautiful!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:45 am    Post subject: The One by emmasholi Reply with quote

That was sooooo cute, Emma! This was such a perfect fairytale song. I loved your clip choices and your intro/credits were gorgeous, too! Well done!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:15 am    Post subject: The One by emmasholi Reply with quote

Gorgeous job, Emma! So many wonderful couples. Lovely song choice. Glad you entered this contest, it was a perfect entry
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:14 am    Post subject: The One by emmasholi Reply with quote

That was so sweet! Loved that you included Simba and Nala. The Lion King is one of my favorite Disney movies. Your lyric use was great! "All I ever needed was your love" with Beauty and the Beast was such perfect lyric use. I really liked at 0:56 the part from tangled where her hair lights up. 1:03 "I would take you anywhere" with Jasmine and Aladin was great. The transition at 1:11 from them flying in the clouds to Belle and the Beast was awesome. I liked the way you did the lyric "we are dreamers on the run". I liked the way you paralleled scenes like Belle and Beast and Cinderella and Prince getting ready to dance at 1:47. Also the part at 2:52 with the parallels between the boat scenes. I agree with Brooke, I enjoyed the mix of old school Disney with the new animation styles. This is a fantastic vid. It made me smile.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: