Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"For You - Part 3" by nikkimonique (Lost/Orange I

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: "For You - Part 3" by nikkimonique (Lost/Orange I Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"For You - Part 3" 09-23-2013
Part 3 of For you
Fandom: Lost/Orange Is The New Black
Song: Eileen Aruin by The Unwanted
Vidder: nikkimonique
Length: 4:46 (400mb mov)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgNScdLSKqY&feature=youtu.be

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gasped when Piper got out the razor blade! i didnt expect that one, perfect scene use tho. that scene totally reminds me of a suicide scene from a movie. and i LOVED the kate/alex scene where Alex is like 'you take her, enjoy the crazy. and piper saying she had a life that she chose with kate, but now it doesnt work anymore. Excellent haunting song, too. it totally fit the story cos i had no idea where it was going to end and the song had that feel to it. im glad Kalex was endgame tho lol they're perfect

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you thought the song fit! I had a hard time choosing one and then I heard that and just knew it would work!! I'm glad you were surprised about the ending. I didn't want to do the predictable" Kate dies" like we do in a lot of our vids. She's just so easy to kill. But Piper made most sense b/c she was the most messed up anyway. Yay for Kalex! They are hot!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:55 am    Post subject: For You - Part 3 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Ooo, that was seriously chilling, but really good, Nik!
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:37 am    Post subject: For You - Part 3 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

So amazing, chilling, and perfectly manipped! Kate/Alex do have a ton of chemistry!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: