Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Within You || Sucker Punch" by Aislynn (Sucker P

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:42 am    Post subject: "Within You || Sucker Punch" by Aislynn (Sucker P Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Within You || Sucker Punch" 07-19-2011
All he wants is to own her mind, body and soul. Is that too much to ask? A study of Blue's obsession with Babydoll across two realities.
Fandom: Sucker Punch
Song: Within You by David Bowie
Vidder: Aislynn
Length: 1:42 (21.3MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo-REsJkE9w
http://www.mediafire.com/?50i42aa88a9958a
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:42 am    Post subject: Within You || Sucker Punch by Aislynn Reply with quote

That was really cool, Ais! The editing was perfect with the music!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, thank you so much, Heather! I had a lot of fun with the beat on this one, so I'm glad that the editing came across well! I really appreciate you watching and commenting! *hugs* ♥!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What an unique song choice, I really liked that! I haven't seen Sucker Punch yet, I really want to though (I'm obsessed with that "Sing me to sleep" song ) and your vid got me interested even more.
Great work!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY for suckerpunch video! i loved it and what a classic song that suits so well. ha ha although its really made me want to watch the labryinth he he

*credit to stuff-and-thangs for the banner
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karolina: Aw, thanks so much! The song is from Labyrinth and I hadn't heard it in a while but I always liked it and it struck me as being rather fitting for Blue's character. I hope you get the chance to see Sucker Punch soon! It has some really amazing visuals (as soon as I find the right song, I want to do an action ensemble for it to make use of those ) and it has an awesome soundtrack. I really love that version of "Asleep," too! Emily Browning (who plays Babydoll) also sings "Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of These)" and features on "Where Is My Mind?" Anyway, thanks so much again for watching and commenting! I appreciate it so much! ♥!

Sophie: Yay for somebody who knows Sucker Punch, lol! \o/ Hee, I know what you mean, I've wanted to watch Labyrinth again so bad ever since I started this vid! Anyway, thank you so much for watching and commenting! I'm so glad you liked it! Thanks again! ♥!
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:25 am    Post subject: Within You || Sucker Punch by Aislynn Reply with quote

I haven't seen this movie, but I loved this video-so intense!! Perfect song choice!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, thanks so much, Becca! It definitely is an intense movie so I'm glad that came across in the vid, even without you being familiar with it first. Thanks so much for watching and commenting, I really appreciate it! ♥!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:23 am    Post subject: Within You || Sucker Punch by Aislynn Reply with quote

Woah, that was awesome, Ais! I've never seen this movie but I watched some of it on Youtube because I was looking for clips to use in an AU video and it looked pretty insane! lol You definitely showed how intense their relationship was, I really enjoyed it
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hee, I think "pretty insane" sums it up fairly well, lol! Thanks so much, hon! *twirls you* I'm glad you enjoyed it and I really appreciate you watching and commenting! Thanks again!
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Within You || Sucker Punch by Aislynn Reply with quote

Oh Ais, how I miss thee! My girlfriend got me into this movie, and by into I mean almost forciably made me watch but I really enjoyed it anyway. I mean as much as you can enjoy a movie with these themes in it. <3
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: