Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Just as an angel cried for the slaughter" by Nanc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nancy-Alex
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:15 am    Post subject: "Just as an angel cried for the slaughter" by Nanc Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Just as an angel cried for the slaughter" 10-23-2012
I was trying the whole month to finish this one, but really understood that its hopeless...
Fandom: The Hunger Games
Song: Abrahams daughter by Arkade Fire
Vidder: Nancy-Alex
Length: 2:05 (50MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iR2eQYEe6Q

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:19 pm    Post subject: Just as an angel cried for the slaughter by Nancy-Alex Reply with quote

I really like this. I loved the set up with the credits/song. And the edits for the clips are really wonderful. I admire anyone who does a Hunger Games vid because I don't think i could ever make a compelling vid; and you did it here with seemed such ease and perfection. I really enjoyed hte coloring/edits and just thought it was a wonderful vid.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: