Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Walking Dead (Season 2)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOAH WHAT AN EPIC FINALE ASDFGHJKL;'

My face through most of it:

But also

SO glad all my babies are okay!! I was so scared about Andrea!! How dare they leave her!! I was literally yelling at the screen and I cried out whenever someone died. N0o0o0o!

All the ladies were being badass in this episode: Andrea kicking Zombie ass, Lori shooting at the herd, even Carol trying to lead them to safety and trying to keep Lori safe. That whole beginning scene was just epic!! Makes me wanna write for my OCs even more!! And now I have an idea of how my Ali OC can come in to it

LOVED Carol and Daryl on the motorbike!! More than I expected!! Love it love it love it!

Furthermore: GLENN/MAGGIE!!!!!!!!!!!! They love each other and they're so adorable and I adore them <3

Michonne, bloody hell, she scares me more than the Zombies. WOAH.

Yay prison setting will be AWESOME!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jemmz wrote:
WOAH WHAT AN EPIC FINALE ASDFGHJKL;'

IKR!!!! It was so exciting!! My heart was beating so fast during the first... umm... 17 minutes???

Quote:
SO glad all my babies are okay!! I was so scared about Andrea!! How dare they leave her!! I was literally yelling at the screen and I cried out whenever someone died. N0o0o0o!

Oh Gods, I was so scared she wouldn't make it!!! She's become such a badass, running through the woods and taking Walkers down all by herself. That's my girl!!!
And how cool was that scene when Michonne saved her?

Quote:
All the ladies were being badass in this episode: Andrea kicking Zombie ass, Lori shooting at the herd, even Carol trying to lead them to safety and trying to keep Lori safe

Yeah, the ladies were great in this ep... and about time, too!
And even T-Dog had more to say than just three words!

Quote:
Yay prison setting will be AWESOME!

This one tiny scene already scared the hell out of me. The setting will surely be so creepy!

Kat, is the prison where

Spoiler:

they meet the Govenor??

Quote:
It was such a nice surprise that Hershel survived too

I agree! I like Hershel and I'm glad he's ok for now.
With Dale being dead, we need a new wise old man, too!

What did Carol say towards the end of the episode about being a burden or something like that?
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carol was saying how Daryl deserved better than Rick and her, how she was a burden and because Rick had just gone a bit crazy. Daryl said Rick was an honourable man, when she said she wanted someone to protect her who had honour.

Hershel in the wise man role would be awesome, but I wouldn't mind seeing him breakout his shotgun again on some more walkers if need be. He's pretty kick ass for an old guy.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Hershel in the wise man role would be awesome, but I wouldn't mind seeing him breakout his shotgun again on some more walkers if need be. He's pretty kick ass for an old guy.

Hershel was totally kick ass in the finale! I just loved how he was standing in front of the farm with the rifle in his hands, taking down so many Walkers to defend what is his. He was a bit of a Last Man Standing in this scene. Truly awesome! I want to see more of Kickass!Hershel, too, in S3
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just finished the finale.

I loved it; I was glad to see a lot of badassary by majority of the characters.

Carol/Daryl on the bike AWESOME.

Lori's reaction to Rick about killing Shane.

If I'm not mistaken she pushed for him to kill Shane earlier because he was threatening Rick's family and of how 'dangerous' he was; suspected him of killing Otis, now Rick's a bad guy because he shot the man in self defense?

I respected his change at the end because people were treating him wrongly. He did the best he could for the group. I don't think he kept it from the group to be a dick; but because he didn't believe it was true and just didn't want to upset the group over nothing; he was wrong...and didn't know the truth until he killed Shane.
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you guys seen the deleted scenes on the S2 DVD Box?
There are some really great ones like Daryl getting all b**chy at Andrea, Carl & Sophia holding hands while they're scared ( ) or a really funny scene with Dale. Also some really good scenes concerning that Shane/Lori/Rick triangle thing.
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I got them yesterday! I love that scene of Daryl soaking his feet in the lake He's so cute!!! And i love the Caryl argument! xxxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16

Jump to: