Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Woman that Stopped the World: An Aislynn fanfic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
A large shiny sign was rooted in the side of the road. WELCOME TO VEGAS (SONY INC.)

"THis is vegas, baby!" Josh grinned and held his hands out infront of the skyscape of golden buildings which were creating the intense light. "Now let's go have some fun!"

Vegas, Sony Inc... That was just inspired, Pauly!

Loved the whole Shrimp thing...

Polarbear wrote:
"Focus E!"

He stopped spinning and started rubbing his head up against the glass.

"Mmm oo yeah thats gooddd.."

Oh my sides hurt...

Freakin' hysterical!!!

And mmmm, Josh called me "darlin'" in that sexy Southern drawl... *melts into puddle*

*can't type as that she's melted into a puddle*

*briefly reforms*

Loved it! Need more soon!

"Darlin'," mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... *dreamy sigh*

*melts again*

~Aislynn
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dammit! When's next ep?!?!?

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry I have an idea for the next ep but I just haven't had the energy to write it lol
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Injects Polarbear with Energy of some kind*

Now, GO! GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay I've wrote half but I need some more energy!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Previously on TWTSTW

"They've gone but I think I know where they will be heading next."

He tugged the headset off and ordered the pilot to change course.

A large shiny sign was rooted in the side of the road. WELCOME TO VEGAS (SONY INC.)

"This is vegas, baby!" Josh grinned and held his hands out infront of the skyscape of golden buildings which were creating the intense light. "Now let's go have some fun!"

And now the next installment of TWTSTW..

Chapter 6: Wizard of Vegas Part One

Huge golden buildings towered above the streets. A large crowd mulled around the city. They seemed to be waiting for something.

"What the bloody 'ell are all these people doing here?" Marcus quipped, bashing a few of them on the shins with his mallet.

"It must be some sort of local holiday or something. I don't see much of a prosession or any music playing. It is rather strange." Aislynn said.

Bzzztt. A man's face appeared above them. It stood hundreds of feet above the crowd. He had a long wispy beard and a wrinkled brow.

"Welcome journeymen! You have come from far and wide across these lands. I bid you greetings!" The voice boomed out.

The crowd cheered. Mims put her hands over her ears and burst out laughing.

"Be quiet Mims.. I wonder who that old bloke is." Jay wondered.

A man from the crowd chirped up. "That is the great wizard of vegas. He has the most wonderous powers beyond any of our imaginations."

"I'm sure he would be no match for me." Marcus said clutching his mallet and bashing it on the ground like bam-bam.

The old man continued.. "I do hope you will have a wonderful time in Vegas. There is much to do. The annual gameshow is being held in the Vegasville auditorium. The Vegas Vidding Games are being held in the Sony Stadium. These are just some of the many great events going on in the Vegas kingdom. Have fun!" The head burst and fireworks crackled where it had been. The crowd cheered again.

"I brought you here Aislynn because I have heard that the wizard can perform many a miracle. I believe he could have the power to get back your enthusiasm for vidding." Josh said.

"I guess anything is worth a try when people's lives are at stake." Aislynn said.

"I wanna do tha gamesho!" Mims said giggling.

"That sounds like fun!" Jay said.

"You'll need four members for your team. Me and Aislynn are off to see the wizard." Josh said taking Aislynn's arm and they skipped off towards the town hall which was where the wizard was said to live.

"Bugger.." Marcus said who had also taken a fancy to the gameshow idea.

"I do believe I could be of some assistance." A man said from the crowd. "I couldn't help but hear you're a guy short. I'm game." He grinned.

"Who the bloody 'ell are you?" Marcus asked.

"The name's Nate and I rock."

"Fair enough." Jay said. "That's fine with me."

"Well let's get on with it then!" Marcus said eagerly. They made their way towards the auditorium. Nate spoke into his jacket pocket. "I'm in."

Aislynn and Josh stopped skipping as they reached the stairs of the town hall. Aislynn looked up.

"Why the need for so many stairs?"

"Some people just like to make things big." Josh shrugged. "I know a way we can make this fun."

"Oh how?"

Josh reached inside his pocket and pushed a button. The theme from Rocky started playing. "Race you darlin." He smiled and started to speed off up the stairs.

"You bastard!" She smiled and sped off after him.

Reaching the top of the stairs Aislynn fell on the floor out of breath. Josh joined her faking being out of breath so she wouldn't tell he was a robot.

"Phew that was fun!" Aislynn said between breaths.

"I know another game we could play." Josh said sitting on top of her. He reached down and kissed her. Aislynn put a finger on his lips.

"Maybe after we've saved the world we can continue this game." She said smiling. Josh sighed and helped her up. A huge red gate stood before them coated in gold which gave the impression it was glittering. Josh went over and bashed hard on the door.

"Let us in!! We need to speak to the wizard!" He shouted.

"It's open you nincompoop!" A voice could be heard from the inside.

Josh pulled on the handle and the door opened. They headed on inside. It looked very much like the lobby of a hotel only the ceilings were 200 feet high and everything seemed to glitter. At the desk the receptionist was busy doing her nails.

"Whadya want?"

"We're here to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Vegas." Josh sang.

"He doesn't take visitors and by the way you sing like a girl."

"Now no need to be so rude." Josh said putting his hands firmly on the side of the desk. "It's a matter of great importance. It is something that threatens the whole of the vidding world."

"Hmm let me check the matters of great importance that effect the vidding world logbook. One moment.. No sorry there are no appointments avaliable today."

Bzzt. A voice boomed through the room.

"Send them on through Geraldine."

She cowered in her chair. "Yes great one.." She said gesturing them to enter the chamber of the wizard.

"Thank you kindly." Josh smiled sarcastically at the receptonist. "Come on Ais let's do this."

They entered through the glittery door into a cavern-like golden chamber. The image of a huge head stood before them. It was the Wizard.

"Holy Moley." Aislynn said.

Last edited by Polarbear on Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great chap Pauly
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What he said.

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The second Wizard of Vegas episode will be extended by 5 minutes nah just kidding it will be extended though cause there is a lot to get through hope you can sit through it. I'll try and get the chapter up by tonight or tomorrow.
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
"You'll need four members for your team. Me and Aislynn are off to see the wizard." Josh said taking Aislynn's arm and they skipped off towards the town hall which was where the wizard was said to live.

Oh yeah, baby... Me and Joshie are off to see the wizard!

Uh, did I just say that out loud? Oops...

Polarbear wrote:
Josh reached inside his pocket and pushed a button. The theme from Rocky started playing. "Race you darlin." He smiled and started to speed off up the stairs.

Darlin'... *dreamy sigh* Excuse me whilst I just linger over that for a little bit longer. *dreamier sigh*

Okay, I'm back.

Polarbear wrote:
"We're here to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Vegas." Josh sang.

"He doesn't take visitors and by the way you sing like a girl."

*punches out Geraldine* Hey, NOBODY says my man sings like a girl, not when I'm around!

Polarbear wrote:

Holy Moley! So, who is it? Huh? Huh? HUH?!?

Argh... Suspense...is...killing...me...

*thud*

No, wait. I'm okay! I'm all right! I can hang on...for a little while longer.

Polarbear wrote:
"I know another game we could play."

Hubba-hubba! *wolf whistles* Is it hot in here? *fans self, then spontaneously combusts*

Great chapter, Pauly! Another awesome creation from the mighty House of Polarbear!

~Aislynn
Mims_and_Jay
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wohoo! I love gameshows! Let me get this right... Who's the intelligent one?

http://www.lostvideo.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=3340
Pervy, but funny!
Banner from cyber tiger anime.
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What between you and Mims? I'd say you. I made Mims a silly prat cause I didn't have a clue what she was like plus it was funny hope she doesnt mind
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think she's read it... but warning Pauly, both me and her are big strong netballers... even I don't dare anger Mims, and I was the terror of my junior school! Who knows, maybe I'll invite her around today....
BTW, is there going to be any romance apart from Aislynn and Josh (*cough*Nate*cough*)
Jay
xxxx

Pervy, but funny!
Mims_and_Jay
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Pauly! How about Warren using the quiz show to try and do bad stuff? BTW, my weakness is chocolate and Dom Monaghan, Mims is one of the guys from McFly, but I have no idea which one! (It might come in handy some day you know!)

Jay
xxx

Pervy, but funny!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Previously on TWTSTW..

"I brought you here Aislynn because I have heard that the wizard can perform many a miracle. I believe he could have the power to get back your enthusiasm for vidding." Josh said.

[fade thru black]

"I do believe I could be of some assistance." A man said from the crowd. "I couldn't help but hear you're a guy short. I'm game." He grinned.

"Who the bloody 'ell are you?" Marcus asked.

"The name's Nate and I rock."

[fade thru black]

They entered through the glittery door into a cavern-like golden chamber. The image of a huge head stood before them. It was the Wizard.

And now the conclusion..

Chapter 7: Wizard of Vegas Part Two Special Extended Edition

"Welcome one and all to the Vegas Gameshow firsttt roundd."

The crowd cheered as firecrackers went off by the side of the stage.

"Let's meet our teams!" He wandered over to the first table. The spotlight followed him and shone on to the members who put their hands over their eyes.

"And who might you be?"

"Marcus the Mercurial!"

"Your outfit isn't very mercurial more like maniacal." He grinned and sniggered to himself and the crowd laughed.

"Damn you all!" He said clutching onto his mallet. Damn actually was a common gesture of greetings in the town literally meaning vid well.
The crowd cheered and applauded which only made Marcus angrier and grip his mallet tighter.

"And you little girl who might you be?"

"Banana." Mims said smiling.

"Isn't that a fruit?"

Mims giggled, "No it's me." Jay pulled Mims out of the spotlight and stuck her head back in.

"I'm Jay. Let's move on shall we." The spotlight moved over to their team leader, Nate.

"Hey I'm Nate and I rock."

"Get in line, son cause I rock more."

"Sorry but I am the one who rocks end of story,"

"Okay we'll have to agree to disagree. What is your chosen team?"

"We're calling ourselves Nate's bitches."

"What the hell?" Marcus said. "I thought we were calling ourselves the Fantabulous Frivolous Frenetic Foursome. That's what we had agreed upon."

"I'm afraid the team leader's choice is final. He is cute isn't he?" The announcer said. The crowd let out an aw of appreciation for Marcus.
He stook two fingers up at him which fortunately meant do you want to buy my chicken so they took no notice.

Aislynn gazed at the huge flickering head infront of her. It spoke.

"I am the great Wizard of Vegasville. Who dares intrude on my prescence?"

Josh moved to speak but Aislynn started. "I am Aislynn and this is my friend, Josh. We have travelled a long way in the hope you can cure my vidders
block. It is not just my sanity that is at stake. All the people of the world are affected by me." She said, tears welling up in her eyes.

"I know of what you speak. I have heard this prophesised by the Oracle of Vegas himself. My power is great but I am unsure whether even I will be able
to help you."

"At least try!" Josh shouted, comforting Aislynn in his arms.

"Look now tinman no need to raise your voice. It's almost time for my favourite tv show and I have some of those cookies with smartie pieces cooking in the
oven."

"Damn your cookies! The world is about to end if you don't do something!" Josh said.

"Leave me.." The huge head flickered out in clouds of smoke. Aislynn began weeping onto Josh's shoulder. "We're never going to help save the world from me. It's
all my fault." Josh took her head in his hands. "It's not your fault, sweetheart. This is just the world we live in. Without your vidding it seems pretty
pointless." Aislynn smiled a little and wrapped her arms around Josh's muscular frame.

"I think it's best if you two buggered off. What'dya say?" Geraldine's voice echoed through the speaker. Josh looked up with a determined anger in his eyes, he left
Aislynn and thrust a large wooden plank across the door to block entrance. "We're staying put until something is done!"

"There's always one." Geraldine muttered under her breath as she picked up the receiver and dialled. "Yes, can I please speak to Maister Warren. I have them."

Nate's bitches were down by 45 points to The Premieres, a group heralding from a small shipping town called Adobe.

"We're never going to win now." Jay frowned.

"Don't be so sure. I still think we can win this." Nate muttered, surveying the crowd.

"What is the capital of Magnotek?"

*BUZZ* A short ginger kid with glasses vibrated along with his buzzer. "Puntak!"

"Corrrrecct. Another point to The Premieres. Bad luck Nate's bitches."

"Our buzzers don't bloody work!" Marcus said sticking his thumb down repeatedly.

"Bzzzztt!" Mims repeated after every button push.

"Shut up Mims!" Marcus said bashing her on the head with is mallet.

"Now we move onto sudden death round!" The crowd gasped and ooed.

The lights went down. Nate's eyes squinted. He heard a sharp metal sound. A sword was being unsheathed. He leapt infront of the podium and could make out the
grinning face of the announcer.

"I really don't think you'll last this round." He said holding a long rapier sword in his right hand.

"I won't let you hurt them!" Nate said fiercely.

"Then I'll just have to hurt you first won't I?" He said plunging the sword forward. It dug deep into Nate's shoulder. He let out a cry of pain.

"Ah!" the announcer exclaimed as he felt something tugging on his back. Marcus and Mims had leapt onto his back and were attempting to drag him to the ground.
Mims put her hands over his eyes so he couldn't see anything.

"Get off me you scoundrels!" He screamed. Mims fingers dug into his skin and his face came free in her hands. Nate looked up.

"Oh my god, Warren!" Nate managed.

Jay helped Nate to his feet, supporting his wounded shoulder. Marcus bashed Warren on the head with his mallet while Mims used him as a trampoline.

"STOP!" A voice echoed around the chamber. The crowd were getting a little impatient as to when the games would begin and looked round to see who had spoken.

An extremely short man wandered down the stairs, almost dwarflike in appearance. He wore a monocle on one of his eyes and he carried with him a shotgun.

"That man is an imposter!" He shouted, waddling over to the front of the stage. "Take him to the back of the stage. Follow me." He said to Marcus and Mims. THey
carried him to the back. The short man leant infront of Warren and took a small bottle out of his pocket and put it under his nose. Warren gasped for air after
having fainted in all the commotion.

"I am so sorry, my lord." The short man said before looking up at Nate's bitches. "That's your cue to run." He grinned.

"We have to get out of here, now!" Nate managed, gesturing them over to the door marked exit. Nate turned the handle on the door and they rushed out onto the streets of Vegas.

"What shall I do about them?" The dwarf asked.

"Don't worry about them Ethan. They can wait. Let's deal with the woman."

Josh looked around the chamber.

"Where are you wizard? Answer me!" He wandered up onto a large sphere that seemed to have been projecting the Wizard's image. He tapped his foot down in frustration. Clank. Clank. "It's hollow." Josh said. "There has to be a lever somewhere in the room that opens it."

"Oh yeah the old secret chamber trick. I know this one. It's always behind the painting." Aislynn said, turning over a fresco of the Simpsons and revealing a small red button. She pressed it and the sphere started to descend. Aislynn hopped onto the sphere with Josh.

Down they went and clang! The sphere stopped dead on the ground. Aislynn looked up realising they had travelled down forty or so feet. The room had a mass of strange-looking, dated computers. Lights flashed off and on and tapes wound round. "I wonder what they do." Aislynn said.

"Let's find out." Josh said spying the door marked CONTROL ROOM. He wasted no time and kicked the door down.

Inside was a huge array of tv screens detailing hundreds of locations throughout the Vegas kingdom. Infront of them was a leather chair. Someone was sitting there.

"Well that was all pretty unnecessary!" The chair swung round revealing a young boy, no older than fifteen.

"You're.. the wizard..only younger." Aislynn said.

"Yes I am the wizard. Now bow down before me."

"I don't think so, chump." Josh said gripping the side of the chair.

"What is your real name?" Aislynn asked.

"Colin.. I'm Colin." He said, his head looking down.

A rumbling came from above. Footsteps and voices could be heard above them.

"Guards?" Josh wondered.

"I'm afraid it's much worse than that. The Brotherhood must have followed you here."

"The Brotherhood?"

"No time to explain." Colin pushed a button on the control panel and the room started to vibrate.

"What the hell!" Aislynn hung onto Josh as the chambers lifted upwards through the ceiling and out through the roof.

"Oh just a hobby of mine. I built an airship inside the town hall. You never know when you might have to escape if they found out I wasn't a real wizard." He smiled. Josh looked out the porthole in the side of the chamber and spotted Warren and his men outside the hall looking up dumbstruck. He waved to them.

"It's always funny to see those Brothers in a pickle." Josh said smiling.

"You knew about this Brotherhood and didn't tell me?" Aislynn said frowning.

"I.." He didn't want to reveal that he had been programmed to only reveal what was necessary. "I didn't want you to worry."

"Fine. I guess I am used to being kept in the dark about this." She sighed and wandered over to the porthole. She spotted Nate, Mims, Marcus and Jay sitting at a fountain. "Stop, Colin! Our friends are down there."

Josh put a firm grip on Colin's shoulder. "Do what the gal says."

"Fine but make it quick!" Colin lowered the airship to the ground and opened the hatch door. Josh let out a rope out of the side.

"Come on guys! We have to leave!" Josh shouted.

"Oh my god it's Josh and Aislynn!" Jay shouted.

"Come on Natey." Mims tugged on his shirt.

"It's okay. Leave me here. I don't think I can make it."

"We leave no one behind!" Marcus exclaimed and helped support Nate's wounded shoulder. Together they managed to clamber up the rope and enter the airship and flew off into the sunset.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 6 of 11

Jump to: