Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HELP About Downloading Clips

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Distress Signal
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:02 pm    Post subject: HELP About Downloading Clips Reply with quote

I notice that the only thing anybody doing music videos doesn't cover when they give advice is DOWNLOADING CLIPS. I've been trying to look for websites and livejournals online that offer mpeg downloads so that I can get them on my editing software (pinnacle studio version 9), but the only livejournal I've found and people offer is one that all the links are expired and hasn't been updated or touched since January. And I went to Lost Multimedia.com for videos and all they had were short promos after each of the previous episodes ended, which doesn't help for long clips and clips they never show in previews. I went to Lost-Media.com but I can't figure out how to download those short selected clips without a hot-linking error issue.

And when other people who can't see Lost on TV can download the full episodes, I've asked a few of them how they do it but I haven't gotten any tangible answers. Only torrentspy.com, which is complicated and full of fishy obstacles for me, and azareus is a software you have to download which I don't want to do to harm my computer any more than I've risked. How else do you actually download these full episodes people find? What website (s)?

I made my first music video about Locke called "The Hunter", and the only way I was able to do that was to point my digital movie camera at the TV and record on a low light setting while I played parts of the Lost DVDs. Not very good quality, and I can't get a hold of anything from Season 2. I'm pretty sure the best way that would help me is if I could get a hold of complete episodes of Lost on MPEG. Including the season 2 ones.

Can anyone help me on this? I'm sorry but I need thorough answers. Nothing else is working for all my needs.
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got season 2 link here:

http://lost-forum.com/showthread.php?t=21023
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Polarbear. I'm trying it out right now. Hopefully this will work.

edit: Aaaaughh!! It's working!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: