Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

American Horror Story

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:57 am    Post subject: American Horror Story Reply with quote

There wasn't a thread for this so I thought I'd start one, mainly because I'm generally confused by the show as much as I love it

I love poor Viv even tho she got stored away in that crazy house. I love Ben even tho he's completely unfaithful, a liar, even somewhat creepy lol I dont much care for Violet, but she's interesting after what just happened in episode 10.

The ghosts I don't get; they are obviously a new "breed" of ghost than the ones I'm used to so I have to get my head around that. Like they can appear to whoever they want to appear as a whole human person, and continue to live their life? And what, move on when they think people might realize they don't age? And if they die at the house; they're stuck at the house forever?

And Constance, is she dead or is she alive? She killed her hubby and Moira, Tate killed himself, she killed that deformed kid of hers and Addie got hit by a car, but is Constance still kicking? She wants Viv's babies.

Oh, and I miss Moira. She was unashamedly delicious to watch. Younger Moira that is, though I'm sure older Moira has her fans

I do love the crazy 50's mother Nora!! She's fab!

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This show is a car crash. Can't take my eyes off it but I feel guilty for watching it lol I wish there was a ghost that was actually a decent person and helping them somehow.

Ben and Violet are just extremely unlikeable at the moment. Are people seriously shipping Violet and Tate? Those two together makes me sick to be honest.

I think Constance is alive because she lives next door. It's only the main murder house that the ghosts live in. She was also able to leave the house on numerous occasions. It will be interesting to see if it is just the main house that is haunted though..

The vibe of the show is really cool.. it reminds me of old ghost story books I used to read as a kid.

Young Moira is really hot! I hope she comes back
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People love Violet/tate! He creeps me the hell out; always has! and now his ghost is the father of violet's baby twin brother or sister and violet's dead and no one knows, its so car crash you're right its like a supernatural soap opera.

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeahh.. she basically killed herself because of Tate and now he's raped her mum it's so messed up, it's unbelievable.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just caught up with this show today. What is this fuckery?!

I'm not quite sure who the writers want me to like?! I honestly don't really like any of the charcters. I did like Tate, but the charcter assasination(pardon that pun) the past few episodes was just rediculous! He was the only really interesting and likable charcter for me until they done that.

I really can't ship Tate/Violet, even before the big reveal. I don't know if it's the actresss or just poor writing, but Violet is such a bland, boring and unlikable charcter it's not even real.

Denis O'Hare is fanastic as usual, I was pleased when I heard he was a regular and that's what got me interested in watching. The guest stars have been really good too, I've actually been looking forward to see the guest stars for each episode more than anything!
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debbie wrote:
I really can't ship Tate/Violet, even before the big reveal. I don't know if it's the actresss or just poor writing, but Violet is such a bland, boring and unlikable charcter it's not even real.

That's what I think about her too! She's not really much of anything. Even when she found her body it was like meh to her. Dude, you're dead! Have an emotion!

Tate just creeps me out, he's lingering around all the time. Like Edward in Twilight.

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked Addy she was like the only one who wasn't a complete psycho She had issues but normal girl issues.

I love Denis O'Hare
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
Debbie wrote:

That's what I think about her too! She's not really much of anything. Even when she found her body it was like meh to her. Dude, you're dead! Have an emotion!

Tate just creeps me out, he's lingering around all the time. Like Edward in Twilight.

Yeah, I didn't evenf linch when they reveled she was dead. To be exact I just stared at my screen and said "Aye, n wit?" ("Aye, so what?" essentially).

I agree, he is always lingering around, but it's not like he really can leave... haha. His looks go in his favour with me too
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone please tell me they witnessed the hot mess that was the finale?!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: