Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The Crow || X-Men First Class" by Aislynn (X-Men

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:55 am    Post subject: "The Crow || X-Men First Class" by Aislynn (X-Men Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"The Crow || X-Men First Class" 09-18-2011
You land badly but you crash standing... Charles is more than Eriks friend, hes the voice of his conscience. And theres always a price for turning away from your conscience.
Fandom: X-Men
Song: The Crow by Dessa
Vidder: Aislynn
Length: 2:54 (41.5MB WMV)

Link(s): http://vimeo.com/29234503 (password: mutants)
http://www.mediafire.com/?s8gbccus2dcs9ev

Last edited by Aislynn on Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:54 am    Post subject: The Crow || X-Men First Class by Aislynn Reply with quote

That was great, Ais! Love all the action-y stuff & beat use!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, thanks so much, Heather! I really appreciate you watching and commenting! ♥!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:19 am    Post subject: The Crow || X-Men First Class by Aislynn Reply with quote

Cool vid, AIs! I've never heard this song before but the lyrics worked so well for the vid! Your vid made me want to see this movie even more than I already did before! Looks like there's a lot of complicated bro!love in this one and I really love the retro-look of the movie.
Great work!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject: The Crow || X-Men First Class by Aislynn Reply with quote

what's the password for this on vimeo? Or am I missing something?
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karolina: Oh, the bro!love in this movie is just amazing, it truly is! (Di calls Charles and Erik her brOTP, lol! And I totally agree with that, they really are! ) I hope you get the chance to see it soon! Thanks so much for watching and for your kind words, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thanks again!

Jemma: *facepalm* Yes, that would've been nice of me to actually provide the password, wouldn't it? D'oh! So sorry about that! It's mutants and I edited it into the main post as well now like I originally intended to! So sorry about that! Thanks for letting me know I'd forgotten it!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved this vid. This movie made me hate Erik less. I thought the effects were awesome and not too heavy; nicely and subtly done.

May I say...Erik was so hot.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*glee* Aw, thanks so much, Brooke! Your comment totally made me happy (and not just because you said Erik was hot! I totally agree, which is why my Tumblr looks like Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy both rather exploded all over it, lol! I do rather love my X-fellows here, what can I say? ).

Thanks so much for watching and commenting, I really appreciate it! ♥!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:37 pm    Post subject: The Crow || X-Men First Class by Aislynn Reply with quote

Quote:
Jemma: *facepalm* Yes, that would've been nice of me to actually provide the password, wouldn't it? D'oh! So sorry about that! It's mutants and I edited it into the main post as well now like I originally intended to! So sorry about that! Thanks for letting me know I'd forgotten it!

Heee, that's no problem, Ais! Thanks for the password. Awesome job! I'm not really an X-Men fan but I enjoyed this movie and your vid very much I love how your clip choices matched the song, not just lyrically but rhythmically too And I loved how you started/ended with them in the water. Charles disappearing and Erik looking around for him was such a nice touch!! Fab work Ais
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, thank YOU so much for making the extra trip back to watch this one, I really appreciate that!

I'm so glad you enjoyed the movie itself despite not being an X-Men fan and I'm happy that you liked my vid! Thank you bunches for your kind comments, I'm so glad that you liked the beginning/ending and disappearing parts, I was really hoping they would work!

Thanks so much again! ♥!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:23 am    Post subject: The Crow || X-Men First Class by Aislynn Reply with quote

Ooo, that was awesome, Ais! Loved the song choice! LOVE! <3
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, thank you so much, Julia! I really felt strongly about this song for Erik (and Erik and Charles' relationship) so I'm so glad to hear you thought it worked for this!

Thank you again for watching and for commenting, I really appreciate it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: