Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Winter Sun || Jack/Gwen" by Aislynn (Torchwood)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:01 am    Post subject: "Winter Sun || Jack/Gwen" by Aislynn (Torchwood) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Winter Sun || Jack/Gwen" 08-12-2011
An angsty, romantic look at s1/early s2 Jack/Gwen.
Fandom: Torchwood
Song: Winter Sun by Dishwalla
Vidder: Aislynn
Length: 2:52 (23MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW22C1bF_nc
http://www.mediafire.com/?ld360h529c5swk2

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:54 am    Post subject: Winter Sun || Jack/Gwen by Aislynn Reply with quote

I thought you chose great clips for the song. I really liked the edit you used were they blurred in the beginning.
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:27 am    Post subject: Winter Sun || Jack/Gwen by Aislynn Reply with quote

*flails about in a fangirly manner* Ais, this is just perfect! I've never been a big Jack/Gwen shipper, but I adore their friendship and this was just a great look at their relationship. I LOVED it!! (Plus, you know me, I am always up for more Torchwood vids in the world... )
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:39 am    Post subject: Winter Sun || Jack/Gwen by Aislynn Reply with quote

That was great, Ais! I have no idea what this show is about, lol, but this vid was really well-done.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brooke: Aw, thanks so much! I don't play around with blurs very often because they tend to cause my Vegas to crash. But I had fun using it for this particular vid (when it wasn't, you know, crashing my Vegas )! I'm really glad that you liked it, thanks so much for watching and commenting! ♥!

Eryn: Awww, thank you! I was hoping you'd like that it was Torchwood, despite the fact that it was Jack/Gwen, which I know you don't ship. (I just can't help myself, I always go back to them, no matter what. ) Anyway, I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Thank you bunches for watching and commenting! ♥!

Heather: Aw, thanks so much! I really appreciate you giving it a watch despite not knowing the show! I hope that things weren't too confusing, like how Jack got shot in the head and then, you know, got better. I can't help but wonder what things like that look like to people who don't know the show, lol! (At this point when the vid was made, Jack couldn't die, so he comes back from whatever gets thrown at him. ) Thanks again so much for watching and commenting! ♥!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aw this is so sweet Ais! I'm a total noob with Torchwood; were these two ever a couple? they certainly have the scenes for it; angsty-stares FTW! I was actually cheering for the kiss at the end cos i didn't know if they were or weren't gonna so cute!!! xxxxxx

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, thanks so much, Kat! I'm especially glad that it had you cheering for the kiss at the end! *glee* But no, they've never actually been a romantic couple on the show (their relationship is a strange one, sometimes I think they're shooting to make them platonic soulmates or something ). Gwen is now married on the show and has THE most adorable baby, I think you'd love the little bub, she is SO cute!

Gratuitous pic, just 'cause I love these little ear muffs they've got her daughter wearing...

Spoiler:

Anyway! Thanks so much again for watching and commenting, I really appreciate it! ♥!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:40 pm    Post subject: Winter Sun || Jack/Gwen by Aislynn Reply with quote

Also a Torchwood n00b I know these two aren't a couple, but after watching this vid I'm like "why the hell not??" lol xD They seem to have such a deep relationship and your vid was so sweet! Awesome job with this Ais
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*glee* Thank you so much, Jemma! I'm SO glad that their relationship came across like that, I really was hoping it would! Although, honestly, they make it pretty easy because they have to be the most romantic, non-romantic couple EVER. I'm really happy you enjoyed it, thanks again for watching and commenting! ♥!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:30 am    Post subject: Winter Sun || Jack/Gwen by Aislynn Reply with quote

Yay! I really loved Captain Jack in "The Empty Child" so I am really excited to see him later in the series and then eventually watch Torchwood. I've got to agree with Jemma--I knew they weren't a couple, but I really wish they would have been. So sweet! Lovely vid, Ais!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooo, I fell in love with Jack in his s1 eps of Doctor Who! Hope you get the chance to check them and Torchwood out eventually! (We just need more hours in the day to be able to see all of the TV that we need to watch, don't we? *nodnods firmly* )

Anyway, thank you so much for checking this one out! I'm so glad that you enjoyed it (and yay, I'm so glad that even if you don't know the series, their chemistry still comes through! ). Thanks again for watching and commenting, I really appreciate it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: