Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Cant Help Falling In Love" by starryeyesxx (Grey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
starryeyesxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:15 pm    Post subject: "Cant Help Falling In Love" by starryeyesxx (Grey Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Cant Help Falling In Love" 09-02-2011
A very simple George/Izzie video.
Fandom: Greys Anatomy
Song: Cant Help Falling In Love by Ingrid Michelson
Vidder: starryeyesxx
Length: 3:22 (190MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRm5w8mCRqI
http://uploading.com/files/12b8d6a2/Can%2527t%2BHelp%2BFalling%2BIn%2BLove.wmv/

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:20 pm    Post subject: Cant Help Falling In Love by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

Oh wow. This is SO wonderful! It's so lovely to see a Gizzie vid because they got quite a bit of hate/dislike for their romantic storyline. Whilst I prefer them as best friends, I did really like that turning point in their relationship. Your vid highlighted what was so interesting about it, because their relationship was so strong and so touching despite everything. Your editing was beautiful and lyric use was excellent. That scene where the lift doors open and George is standing there made me cry so much on the show, and I even got teary watching it again here. So sad. I stopped watching after George died! But this is beautiful - heartbreaking, but beautiful. Really excellent job with this!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my, that was really beautiful! Ingrid Michelson's version worked really well for this, IMO, gave it such a perfect, haunting atmosphere. Very nicely done!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:55 pm    Post subject: Cant Help Falling In Love by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

Awww! That was so sad but so well done. Great job!
rosey_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:59 pm    Post subject: Cant Help Falling In Love by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

Good video. I'm not a Gizzie (heehee Gizzie never heard of that) shipper but this episode highlighted the torment of their love for each other. Well done
starryeyesxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:19 pm    Post subject: Cant Help Falling In Love by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

Thanks everyone! I'm actually really love them together - it was their linen closet scene in 3x19 that won me over, so I'm always happy to spread the love for them Also this is really simply edited & I remember when I was making it thinking people would hate it because it'd be really slow & boring lol
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gah, you want to break my heart, right?
OMG, that was so sad! And so beautiful... but so sad!
Great work!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: