Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"So? Kiss Me! - Whose Line Is It Anyway?" by littl

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:00 pm    Post subject: "So? Kiss Me! - Whose Line Is It Anyway?" by littl Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"So? Kiss Me! - Whose Line Is It Anyway?" 07-25-2011

The cast of Whose Line and their many, many kisses.

Fandom: Whose Line Is It Anyway?
Song: Kiss Me by Sixpence None The Richer
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 3:04 (38MB WMV)

Link(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-vXAoSpipA
http://www.mediafire.com/?t9j62c16w1cksck

Last edited by littleton_pace on Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:09 pm    Post subject: So? Kiss Me! - Whose Line Is It Anyway? by littleton_pace Reply with quote

:O A Whose Line vid from Kat?!?! ABOUT FRIGGIN' TIME!! Wow! I didn't realize there were so many kisses on the show
Fantastic vid Kat! I remember our little spam chats about this show! This was so amazing to watch. My new fave vid of yours for sure!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Amy! it was a long time coming, but it had to happen eventually This show brings me oh so much joy Ryan and Colins kisses are what made me wanna make this, Colin just does it so easily with a completely straight face, even if Ryan protests <3 thanks again!

ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:08 pm    Post subject: So? Kiss Me! - Whose Line Is It Anyway? by littleton_pace Reply with quote

THIS!!!!! SO PERFECT AND WONDERFUL AND IT PUT THE BIGGEST SMILE ON MY FACE!! i seriously couldn't stop laughing!! LOVE it!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*gigglesnort* It's IMPOSSIBLE to watch Whose Line without getting a huge smile on your face, so I was totally grinning from ear-to-ear all the way through this! What a great idea this was, perfect song choice and great clip choices as well! I enjoyed it so much, great job! *thumbs up* ♥!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:34 am    Post subject: So? Kiss Me! - Whose Line Is It Anyway? by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Wow that's a LOT of kisses! Very cool vid & I love the song.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:26 am    Post subject: So? Kiss Me! - Whose Line Is It Anyway? by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Cute vid; love this show; wow I didn't know that they kissed that much.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:27 am    Post subject: So? Kiss Me! - Whose Line Is It Anyway? by littleton_pace Reply with quote

I've never heard of this before Is it a gameshow or chatshow or something? Anyway, whatever it is, it looks fun!! Your vid was really cute and funny. I can't believe how many kisses there were! hehe, awesome job Kat
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks bec, Ais, Heather, Brooke and Jem!!

Jem, its a hilarious improvisational comedy show, they just play games and have to make stuff up, loads of scenes on YouTube, worth looking into!

Di
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:20 pm    Post subject: So? Kiss Me! - Whose Line Is It Anyway? by littleton_pace Reply with quote

awww Whose Line!!!! haha I loved this. I never realized just how many times those guys have kissed each other. XD lol This was great!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kat, this was brilliant! I LOVED WLITA? and I you proved me wrong in thinking no one could possibly make a cohesive vid about it. This was not only lyric-appropriate and beat-use appropriate, but just overall appropriate for the nature of the show! Awesome work!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: