Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"I like it - Jawyer-Kate 2" by nikkimonique (Lost
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 2:03 am    Post subject: "I like it - Jawyer-Kate 2" by nikkimonique (Lost Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"I like it - Jawyer-Kate 2" 05-17-2011
Sawyer struggles with his place in the family once he realizes Jack is the babies Father.
Fandom: Lost
Song: Violet Light by Raised By Swans
Vidder: nikkimonique
Length: 3:15 (145mb mov)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpKbqwtDSyY

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 2:48 am    Post subject: I like it - Jawyer-Kate 2 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Soooo adorable! Love the opening bit, with Jack being a little house-husband and Kate and Sawyer staying in bed for some fun I LOVE the way you used all the Afterwards clips. That movie has such a dreamy feel that fit in so well with the dreamy vibe of your vid. I also thought it was really cute that Jack tried to be there for him with "Do you wanna talk about it?" And they ending was sooo perfect!! So unlike a usual Nikki vid, and yet it all happened in a totally Nikki way! (If that makes sense? No.. it doesn't, does it?) The audio fit perfectly with the situation. "I thought you'd left us" - Genius! So sweet!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Freya...haha your comment about Jack being the "House Husband" made me LOL! and I plan to make more Jawyer-Kate vids...some darker things may happen eventually but I just love them too much to make anything too awful happen, especially since I plan to continue the series.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:06 am    Post subject: I like it - Jawyer-Kate 2 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Oooh yay! I would love that!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aw nikki that was awesome!! i loved the manip at the beginning and isn't baby Sarah just so gorgeous?? Jawyer bedroom chat was awesome and the end was so sweet, i love that sawyer came back, Jawyer-kate for life!

ps - love that you used a Raised By Swans song! <3 Chloe <3

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha yeah thats where I found the band! They have some awesome songs! I downloaded a lot of them!

namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:16 pm    Post subject: I like it - Jawyer-Kate 2 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

I always love Jack as a BAD guy and I always love Sawyer as the SAD guy. This time I got the SAD sawyer. Boy such a great job. Everything flowed well. BUT I did think when I saw Kate in the bath (where you only see her back) and then jack finds her on the bed I thought for a 1/2 sec she had committed suicide, so glad that did not happen...but they boys could raise they baby no problem.. Kate should just become a reverse polygamist (spelling?)... HAHA Great as always GOLD from me!!!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL exactly Nikki, if a Man can have a bunch of wives why can't a woman have a bunch of husbands...haha I'm so in love with the idea! It's hot, yet dysfunctional but also sweet. but, Jack and Sawyer are hot for eachother too so I think that is what makes the dynamic work.

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said on FB, Nikki:
Excellent work! Your AU skills rock!

Keep up the great work! I'm curious to see where this is all going.

And dito on the suicide thing... I also believed for a moment that Kate had committed suicide
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I meant for it just look like she was really depressed but I get why you thought that b/c I thought that for a split second when I saw that Lost episode!! She looks so catatonic laying on the bed like that!!

emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:35 am    Post subject: I like it - Jawyer-Kate 2 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Awwww!!! I LOVED that!!! The audio in this was fantastic I loved how you used the scene of Kate running to the door and then looking around outside, and those of her looking through the window as he returned I "Awwwww"'ed so bad at the end with the baby holding Sawyer's finger too!! CUTE!!! Awesome work, I loved this so much!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Emma! Thank God for those Afterwards clips! They are so useful for AUS!!

LOSTOnAnIsland
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naawwww, that one was almost quite lovely at the end.

You've done a great job picking and matching up all of the clips and putting the story for this togther. Fantastic work.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:21 am    Post subject: I like it - Jawyer-Kate 2 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

I thought this was really good and the manips made it believable! I really liked the "We were waiting for you, we thought you left us" That really worked so well here.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Brooke

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: