Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Warm Whispers - Kuliet" by nikkimonique
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:58 am    Post subject: "Warm Whispers - Kuliet" by nikkimonique Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Warm Whispers - Kuliet" 07-12-2010
Kate and Juliet are a happy couple until Kate is diagnosed with terminal cancer. Unable to deal with the treatment that is only prolonging the inevitable, Juliet takes Kate to a beautiful island where they can spend what little time Kate has left in peace
Song: Warm Whispers by Missy Higgins
Vidder: nikkimonique
Length: 4:27 (200mb mov)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RxLqcuFV2g

http://www.mediafire.com/?y8py5559llo6wno

Last edited by nikkimonique on Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooh; this is AWESOME nikki!! such a unique idea, with kate having cancer, and that came through so well, i loved all the reaction shots of kate when she found out she was sick. and the idea that juliet took her to the island for her last days with her was really beautiful, and then jack's intervention just getting in the way and killing kate i loved the fight post-operation with juliet yelling she could have been with her. the whole operation stuff was done so well with that Jack/Locke audio about kate being a candidate, etc. and lovely ending! Kuliet alt-verse reunion!! great work here nik!

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kat! I had lots of fun with this one! Its probably one of my new favs

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:10 pm    Post subject: Warm Whispers - Kuliet by nikkimonique Reply with quote

This was SO amazing! The manips were breathtaking, and I really loved that both Jack and Juliet got to remember her at the end. Just gorgeous!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:30 pm    Post subject: Warm Whispers - Kuliet by nikkimonique Reply with quote

WOW, Nikki, what a great vid! Such a creative and unique storyline....everything was perfect. I especially loved the ending when Jack said "Where do I remember you from?" and then Kate and Juliet were reunited....SO great, I loved it!
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:36 pm    Post subject: Warm Whispers - Kuliet by nikkimonique Reply with quote

AU queen back in action! I loved it. LOVED it. You are a great storyteller. Your manips were so freaking believable. So to the fav scenes: Kate in bed and Jules showing her the view out the window, that was cute. I loved the manipulation where Jack is telling Kate he can fix her and then Juliet yelling at him after the operation, so intense. Kate in a coffin I'm sorry, I just love that episode of Evangeline's career And of course the ending, so soo beautiful!
Great work, Nikki. Straight to my favs <3
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Becca, Thanks! Glad you liked the ending

Eryn, I love when I can get you to watch my Kuliet vids Glad you liked it!

Ali, of course all your favorite parts were mine as well. its always that way isn't it? and yay for faving!

aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:14 pm    Post subject: Warm Whispers - Kuliet by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Just watched that again. It gets even better the second time And yeah, it is always like that with us
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay! Always good to hear!!

SawyerLittleton
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just rewatched and realized that i missed the part where julie tells ghostkate that she loves her. made me bawl.

Such a beautiful video Nikki; My alltime fave Kuliet video!
                                 
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay! Thank You Mel! I was hoping someone would mention ghost Kate. I was starting to think that part of my vid wasn't clear. Glad you got it.

grable24
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:02 am    Post subject: Warm Whispers - Kuliet by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Wow! this was amazingly well done.

Your manips were spot on
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much for commenting Lauren!

Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:19 am    Post subject: Warm Whispers - Kuliet by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Omigosh! Another brilliantly brilliant video by you! You are so talented when it comes to making these stories, it's amazing..this video was amazing. The storyline was so sad but sweet--of Juliet to try to do what she could for Kate. You chose all perfect clips and audios to make your story, and you did a terrific job, especially with having Jack as the Doc. trying to fix Kate. I loved the end with Kate saying "I missed you so much" ..awww! Ooo and I loved your coloring too, I liked how you had a bright spot featuring Kate or Jack's or Juliet's face Fab job Nikki!!!!!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:55 am    Post subject: Warm Whispers - Kuliet by nikkimonique Reply with quote

That was awesome, Nikki! You constantly impress me with your ability to come up with these really amazing stories, not to mention your ability to bring them to live through manips. Awesome job as always, my friend! Loved it!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: