Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

6x14 The Candidate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to pause the episode three damn times to try and control myself. yes, i was that bad, haha.
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debbie wrote:

I had to pause the episode three damn times to try and control myself. yes, i was that bad, haha.

aww, who knew you had heartbreaking GIF's, Debbie?

Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh i have them alright. you just wait until one of my favourites dies, which i am mentally trying to prepare myself for.....I'll be breaking out crying gifs in every thread...jears and all.

*slaps self for listening to titanic soundtrack right now*

I was actually bawling my eyes out and they aren't even amongst my favourites. god help me.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Athena Alexandria wrote:
nikkimonique wrote:
Lets just blame Flocke and leave it at that!

You are such a mother, Nikki! LMAO! That sounds like something my mum would say!

Everyone is talking about Sun and Jin and Sayid, but what about Frank? Does anyone even know what happened to him? I didn't think he was dead but why wasn't he on the beach with everyone else at the end? Maybe he'll just randomly appear the next morning when they've finish their original cast moment.

LOL I just like to keep the peace But yeah poor Frank, no one seems to care much about him. He was cool though. I like how he was kind of laid back and went with the flow. No matter how crazy it might be! RIP Frank!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i need a Frank icon or something </3 excuse me while i go blub some more.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that was traumatic!

I have never really had strong feelings for Sayid. I never loved him but I never hated him either. However I really did love that he got to be heroic and try to save his friends. Him running away with the bomb was such a good way to redeem him for good. I hope that in the AU world he will get to be with Nadia. He deserves it.

Sun/Jin broke my heart! I was weeping so loudly it was embarrsing. Everything was so bittersweet and beautiful in a way that I knew whilst watching it would quickly become one of my favourite scenes. The impact was so much harder with them only reuniting in the previous episode. Was nobody else strangely reminded of Titanic during the hand holding scene?

When Kate was shot my mouth hit the floor. I don't want her to die but I'm hoping that her almost dying will cause some sort of triangle break through. I know people hate the triangle story but after 6 years it needs some conclusion for the fans that do care for it!

When everybody was crying on the beach I lost it again. I was totally crying alongside the characters. These are people I've come to know and love over the last 6 years and even though they're not real, it's still really upsetting when they die, especially when the characters are written as well as they are on Lost.

Grr where are Miles, Ben and Richard? With three episodes left they better hurry up and do something with themselves!

Spoiler:

I'm not so sure that next weeks episode will be a good idea following this one. I really want to see the fallout of this situation and not be sent back into MIB/Jacob past...even though I'm sure I will end up loving it.

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikkimonique wrote:
But yeah poor Frank, no one seems to care much about him. He was cool though. I like how he was kind of laid back and went with the flow. No matter how crazy it might be! RIP Frank!

"Went with the flow" is right! (Lame, I know, but I just find plays on words amusing. )
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rbexter93 wrote:
When Kate was shot my mouth hit the floor. I don't want her to die but I'm hoping that her almost dying will cause some sort of triangle break through. I know people hate the triangle story but after 6 years it needs some conclusion for the fans that do care for it!

I would call this a triangle breakthrough:
Spoiler:

It's as close as we're going to get to seeing a scene where Kate stands between them and says, "I choose..." * points * Which would honestly just be weird and juvenille.

Jack and Sawyer were both MIA for the same length of time and surfaced together -- with Sawyer unconscious -- and yet Kate was sobbing on Jack's shoulder about how she couldn't find him.

Then again I haven't really believed in the triangle's existence since season four. I have trouble understanding how anyone can compare Skate's three months to Jate's/Suliet's three years.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the TRIANGLE should just do one-potato two-potato, or draw straws, or something. Just get it over with already, whichever way it resolves, so it can stop cluttering up screentime I'd rather have spent on mysteries, paranoia, or plain old-fashioned stuff blowing up.
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Athena Alexandria wrote:

I would call this a triangle breakthrough:
Spoiler:

It's as close as we're going to get to seeing a scene where Kate stands between them and says, "I choose..." * points * Which would honestly just be weird and juvenille.

Jack and Sawyer were both MIA for the same length of time and surfaced together -- with Sawyer unconscious -- and yet Kate was sobbing on Jack's shoulder about how she couldn't find him.

Then again I haven't really believed in the triangle's existence since season four. I have trouble understanding how anyone can compare Skate's three months to Jate's/Suliet's three years.

I agree. I was really hoping after Jack surfaced that she would say "I love you" to Jack. That would have made me cry even more
I agree that (in my opinion) Skate cannot compare to all of the epic scenes Jack and Kate have had together...We've got to go back being one of the most amazing scenes ever!

I think that if Skate happened now it would be wierd, especially after they spent so long showing us how much Sawyer loved Juliet.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot to mention this last night, and I know there's a lot of Kate love around, so I apologize, but I pretty much cheered when she got shot....god, after so many years of her dodging bullets and barely never being in harm's way or always getting out of it somehow, it was so immensely satisfying to see her finally get hurt....

Cause seriously, when has she ever been badly injured on the show? It seems like everyone else has sustained some kind of grievous injury except her (and Hurley, but come on, who can hurt him?)

I just think it's kind of unfair that Sun & Jin are both such beloved characters, and they killed them off so quickly after being reunited, and Kate is a wretched wrench and they let her live....
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second your post wholeheartedly on all counts, Abby!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I kind of think the triangle is over. It was over for a while. But some need a stronger conclusion then what they've been working with. Most are going to need Kate to physically choose someone.

Even if Jack and Kate wont be together, I think it's ended.

Sawyer hasn't shown a real 'interest' in Kate at all. He is treating her like one of the 'losties'. She's just someone he's going to help. Just like Jin and Sun.

Josh Holloway was asked about the triangle and his reply was "What if she asks, and I'm busy?"

Even if Kate wanted Sawyer, Sawyer doesn't want her romantically or sexually, he has had closure to that. That's very evident. It's been evident through out the last parts of season 5 and now six.

He's reeling over Juliet, you can't just get over someone you lived and loved for 3 years in a few days.

To me, the triangle was over no matter who Kate chose because if she chose Sawyer 'he's busy'.

I honestly think his heart lies with Juliet, and he let Kate go. She's just a friend right now.
FrecklesPhoenix
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, so I know that I haven't been on LVI in forever and a day but...

THIS EPISODE WAS FREAKING INTENSE!!!!!

I have to say a lot of things to get them off of my chest. First and foremost, that was a freaking good episode. Second and tied for foremost, I'm so glad Sawyer is not dead!!!! I've noticed a lot of Sawyer hate (not just here, but amongst my friends I was watching with) and I need to defend my favorite character here. I haven't gone through every page of this thread to see if this has already been said, so I'm sorry if I'm repeating something.

Sawyer didn't do anything wrong. First of all, Sayid- the guy who has been in the army and actually knows about bombs!!!!- said that the wire pulling would work. Secondly, Jack did warn Sawyer and ask him to trust him yes, but Sawyer had no reason to. The last time Jack asked Sawyer to trust him in a bomb-involving scenario Juliet died a horrible death. And that was on Jack. And so I see no reason why Sawyer should have just been like, "Oh, well you say the bomb won't explode, you must be right!" I would have done the same thing. Also, there are a lot of people who can share the blame for this incident, including Jack (who accepted a backpack from the crazy evil entity that he doesn't trust) and Sayid (who obviously gave some bad advice on the wire pulling), and most of all, Flocke, who orchestrated the whole thing.

I don't blame Sawyer. I feel really sorry for Sawyer. He has had a real sucky life and this just doesn't help things AT ALL.

There, I've said my piece.

Another quick note, I was really sad to see Jun die because I love them and now their baby is an orphan which sucks. I didn't cry, but that was mostly because I was in a room full of guys that I didn't want to cry in front of. I yelled at the tv a lot though, as did everyone I was with. It was real intense.

And I'm super glad Sayid redeemed himself.

And I wonder where Ben and Miles and Richard are.

And I LOVE SAWYER. And I always will.
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*big up to Jack for saving my boy Sawyer* He's really come into his own which is great to see. I do like to poke fun at him but I'm really loving Jack this season.

Kinda appalled by the sawyer hate stuff in this thread reading back. I never slated Jack as much as people are on here when he killed Juliet with the bomb plan. I do think he maybe made a mistake but who's to say just leaving it would have worked either? Sayid told him that you had to pull them out simultaneously and it was a knee jerk reaction. I forgive his actions in that moment I'm just worried he won't forgive himself because he tends to carry guilt around a lot.

Looks like Flocke is pure evil. Kinda bummed about this because they gave us the impression that he had some sympathies to his personality but I guess not. It's cool to be wrong though cause it's a surprise and I do think we were lead to think like this. Still holding on to the fact Jacob isn't pure good but we shall see

I absolutely agree about Kate Abby it was so shocking to see her get shot but also kinda satisfying lol Jack was like that for a while before Sawyer gave him some beatdowns.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 8 of 12

Jump to: