Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

6x01/6x02 - LA X
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miles said she said "It worked." I suppose he could have left out her saying she's pregnant to spare his feelings.

I always knew that Flocke/Man in Black was the monster. I find it funny because a lot of the people were over complicating things on the podcasts I listen to. The smoke monster has had a history of replicating other people so it was no surprise that fake Locke was the monster to me.
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MysticWondering wrote:
A lot of people think Sayid is dead and that Jacob took over his body.

Now that's an interesting thought!!! Could totally be possible!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was interesting too.

One of the reasons to why I didn't think The Man In Black was the smoke monster because I thought the smoke monster was good.

I thought hte smoke monster was the guard to the temple, apparently it was just trying to get in. I was also surprised because the smoke monster seemed to 'judge' people. But I assume if it really judged Ben, Ben would have died.

I think it's interesting that Ben is just as shocked as anyone, and that he was manipulated.
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly.. that's when I started to think the smoke monster was 'bad' when it didn't kill Ben.

I wonder where it wants to go 'home' to? The temple?
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Lol Kat it's funny how we both see the episodes. I saw quite a few Skate scenes in there Was a nice surprise. Loved the elevator one where he didn't tell on her.

I saw skate ness too which annoyed me, i dont want anymore triangle BS!!!!

And yeh, when non!Locke said he wanted to go home; i immediately thought he meant The Temple

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Exactly.. that's when I started to think the smoke monster was 'bad' when it didn't kill Ben.

I wonder where it wants to go 'home' to? The temple?

That's what I am thinking, that home is the temple. It's why those never heard of 'others' are trying to keep it out.

I find it weird that the Losties were treated like crap for 3 years, and it turns out they're important. Which I figured they were, but WHY would they allow Ben to do that?

I don't think Ben is good. I think Richard is though.

I think there going to continue with the triangle as long as they can to keep viewers.

I think the AU scenes are going to be great for vidding. LOL.
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing start to the season.

My mind is blown again and I have absolutely NO idea where this is headed.

I thought it was interesting how Desmond suddenly disappeared once Charlie was revived, but I just watched Darlton on Jimmy Kimmel and they said that was just a coincidence. They also said that all of the differences between this flight and the original flight 815 from the Pilot were completely intentional, for example Jack getting 1 bottle of alchohol from the flight attendant instead of 2, etc.

I'm totally confused about Smokie. I don't know how Ben was able to summon it but now seems to have no idea of what it was really capable of. It seems like there might be 2 smoke monsters to me.

My favorite scene of the night was Jack and Locke in the airport. I thought it was cool to think that maybe Jack fixes Locke. I also liked how Boone got attached to Locke on the plane just like he did on the island.

Belle MacFarlane
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMGGGGGG HE THWACKED RICHARD and what did he mean by chains? eeeeep I wanna know now now now >.< I loved the scene with Locke and Jack
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy crap

first EEEEEEEEEEE!!! just so happy to finally have Lost back

the part on the plane was super trippy....all sorts of things connecting to on island things... Charlie saying he was supposed to die... when Jack was trying to resuscitate Charlie and called for a pen I was half expecting Boone to show up with one... Desmond on the plane (!!!!!!) and Jack seeming to almost kind of remember him... Locke talking to Boone about his "walkabout"... and well first time around he wasn't allowed to go, sooooo?? and his description sounded more like badass S1 on-island Locke... and Boone saying he was going to stick with Locke if they did crash

random thing but I lmao when Sawyer warned Hurley about advertising he was a lotto winner

in the airport... Sun not admitting to knowing English and letting Jin get taken away... I guess that's one way to leave him once they got to LA ... Jack/Locke was awesome.... and Kate/Claire in a taxi!!

ok now for on-island universe... timeline... whatever the hell it is in relation to airport land...

:cries: my SULIET!! and when Juliet said it worked I assumed she meant Jack's plan to drop the bomb and reset time.... that somehow as she was dying she could see the alternate universe where the plane landed

notLocke is he's Smokey... but that confuses me so... notice how one of the guys tried to circle ash around himself to protect himself from Smokey... so this is where I get confused... when Ben took Locke to meet "Jacob" at the cabin he was careful not to break the ash circle... and then when Illana and team burned it down the circle was broken... sooo was the cabin supposed to be holding Smokey notLocke? which would make sense except we had seen Smokey before we ever saw the cabin... and then notLocke and Richard Richard definitely knew who he was once notLocke mentioned the chains... Richard coming as a prisoner on the boat (Black Rock?) Jacob/MIB were watching at the beginning of the Incident??

and then all the stuff at the temple with the others and the spring... I'm guessing that's what's been keeping Richard the same age forever... and it seemed to stop working once Jacob died... except then Sayid came back to life... but if it doesn't work without Jacob, does that mean Richard will die??

and SUN AND JIN ARE BACK IN THE SAME YEAR!! hopefully we'll get a reunion soon

so.very.confused.about.everything... and I LOVE it
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful...

Lost has a tendency to disappoint people. It constantly makes up storylines left and right to answer each question - inventing some new character (e.g. Jacob, Ben, new bad ghost guy), some new place (e.g. the temple, the hatch). It plays with the fabric of its characters to fit them to whatever plot it wants to tell at the moment (e.g. Locke, Charlie). It has no regularity whatsoever.

And yet... it's just beautiful.

Watching this episode brought me back to the old days. I don't care what questions are answered anymore, I don't care which characters are the best, I don't care about what makes sense. I think, I'm finally ready to sit back, and just let the show flow over me. Because really... they're damn good at it.

Lost, the final season. Here's to one last rollercoaster ride.

*cheers*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

excuse me a moment.......JMKLWJNTKL3JDTLJIOPDT8IHT

....now i can start.

I think Juliet was flashing between the Alt and their timeline when she was dying hence the "we could get coffee some time" etc.

skate on the plane for ftw.

I'm loving how Fox is playing Jack so far. I felt really sad for him in both timelines, poor Jack.

and sorry to bring up a triangle debate point but I'm just gonna say it and get it out the way:

I frickin LOVVVEEDDDD the Skate scene in the temple. It was brilliant imo (obviously, lol). Their theme playing and everything. I know some people would /will be totaly PO'd at that scene in the same episode as Juliet dying but I really do think that Skate is the way this is heading. Theirs gonna be a lot of angst over the next few episodes.

That scene in the airport with Jack and Locke was amazing <3

Did anyone just feel really emotional in pretty much every scene? or was it just me?

also you can clearly see paralells to scenes from previous seasons.
Jack trying to revive Sayid,Kate telling him to stop/ Jack trying to revive charlie back in S1,Kate telling him to stop,

Kate looking after Sawyer scene/ scene from WKD when he wakes up.

they are the ones i can remember atm, im sure there was more!
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
when Ben took Locke to meet "Jacob" at the cabin he was careful not to break the ash circle... and then when Illana and team burned it down the circle was broken... sooo was the cabin supposed to be holding Smokey notLocke? which would make sense except we had seen Smokey before we ever saw the cabin... and then notLocke and Richard Richard definitely knew who he was once notLocke mentioned the chains... Richard coming as a prisoner on the boat (Black Rock?) Jacob/MIB were watching at the beginning of the Incident??

LOL Sarah this paragraph amuses me. Rambly mess of confusion is rambly.

Banner by Sarah

Writing4aCause
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Really sad they brought back Juliet just to kill her off again but least Sawyer got to say goodbye to her.

Yeah that was just too much! I wish they wouldn't have even had that scene b/c it just broke my heart all over again! And I think what she meant by it worked...was that Jack's "LAX theory" worked...not exactly sure how yet though...I'm confused.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
blackberryman
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want Juliet back.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too! She was 2nd fav person on the show. So sad!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: