Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Castles and Kingdoms" by nikkimonique
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:19 am    Post subject: "Castles and Kingdoms" by nikkimonique Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Castles and Kingdoms" 02-01-2010
Kate realizes that Aaron needs to be with his Mom and she goes back to the Island to find Claire. Special thanks to ScrollLocke for writing this song for them. Credit to Kat for the vid pic.
Song: Castles and Kingdoms by The Shrimp Boat Pirates
Vidder: nikkimonique
Length: 3:52 (90mb mov)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8jRKljT5j4

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww, that was SO beautiful nikki! This song is wonderful, ScrollLocke did such wonderful job I loved the parts about Claire and Aaron "you have your mothers eyes, and her sandy blonde hair, she loved you very much, you were a beautiful pair" that was so great. And this is EXACTLY what I wanted to see Kate do last season so I thank you for that And your editing is getting so good hun! i was really impressed! Gold from me

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww I loved the lyrics to the song and you used them really well. The ending was really cool (and sad.) Kudos to you and ScrollLocke for being able to create a beautiful video together
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:42 am    Post subject: Castles and Kingdoms by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Ahhh I got goosebumps watching this! Gorgeous
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awww Thanks everybody! I worked hard on this for ScrollLocke so I'm glad you liked it and I hope she does too!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:42 pm    Post subject: Castles and Kingdoms by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Beautiful. Not only great story telling as always, but also great editing. I really loved it and I am once again short on words to express how much.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ali! You are a sweetie!

ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:26 pm    Post subject: Castles and Kingdoms by nikkimonique Reply with quote

This was so beautiful! First off, the song was so gorgeous and perfect! And you vidded to it so well-I especially loved the AU direction you went in the end.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Becca. Glad you liked the AUness at the end. I couldn't resist!

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:20 am    Post subject: Castles and Kingdoms by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Pretty vid, Nikki! Great song and story.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Heather!

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Heather!

emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:37 am    Post subject: Castles and Kingdoms by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Oh beautiful vid Nikki!!! Loved it!!! The whole of the ending was awesomely done, I particularly loved that scene where they found her and then the scene where Kate was saying sorry, so sad Loved the audio you used too like where she was talking to Ben's dad with the "I guess a boy just needs his mother" and remembering back. So beautiful and heart-breaking! Wonderful work!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awww Thanks Emma!

Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:34 am    Post subject: Castles and Kingdoms by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Awww! Nikki, how lovely!! I really, really, enjoyed this and the song was beautiful, I loved it, very cool that it was written for them especially by ScrollLocke! . All of your clips looked very serene and pretty with the blur effect The clip choices were all perfect, showing Kate's stuggle of giving away Aaron and then finally her on the island! She found Claire! I literally smiled, that was very, very sweet of Kate giving Aaron to happy Claire but at the same time it got more emotional and heart-string tugging.. poor Kate I really loved this, Nikki, your creativity was really awesome in this, I enjoyed it very much
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: