Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"So this is Christmas" by ciaimpala

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:25 am    Post subject: "So this is Christmas" by ciaimpala Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"So this is Christmas" 12-13-2009
December 2009 contest submission
Song: Happy X-Mas (War is Over) by The Fray
Vidder: ciaimpala
Length: 1:40 (11.4 mb WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYfUh0SmVZk

IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:49 am    Post subject: So this is Christmas by ciaimpala Reply with quote

aawww... I super liked this. This is one of my favorite x-mas songs covered by one of my favorite bands! I loved all the au. The scene with the meal was nice. I LOL when Hurley got his hot pocket and I also liked Ben lighting the candles. It was all so cute. Great job!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

squeee! Jawyer and Kuliet?! That made me so happy!! I loved it Becca! That scene with Jack and Sawyer and little Aaron by the fire place was so cute! And I loved when they all came together for Christmas. Too cute and the pictures were a really clever idea. I think I have to give you gold..it was just so creative and cute and squee worthy!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this one made me smile! Jawyer? You had me won over with that! MY fave part was them all eating! oh oh! And the end! cuteness!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The still pics were super cute Becca! And do I see some Jawyer xmas scenes in there? haha love it.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:47 am    Post subject: So this is Christmas by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Aww, that was so cute! I loved the PB&J and the Jun bits. Sun and the puppy, so cute!
cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:33 am    Post subject: So this is Christmas by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Aww so sweet I loved the beginning with the Kuliet and Jawyer scenes, it was nice to see something different instead of the canon ships for a Xmas vid. I also loved Hurley grabbing the food from the microwave, gets me thinking of all the grub I'M going to consume over the holidays haha. Brilliant! Good luck in contest!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:20 am    Post subject: So this is Christmas by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Very sweet vid, Becca! Nice to see Jun in a vid.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:54 am    Post subject: So this is Christmas by ciaimpala Reply with quote

This is lovely, Becca! Nice manips! I love the use of pictures in front of the Christmas tree
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awww, adorable Jawyerness!!! and Kulietness!!! so sweet I loved all those manips at the start like Aaron by the fire and i loved all the family photos that was so sweet awesome job Bec!!!

Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:12 pm    Post subject: So this is Christmas by ciaimpala Reply with quote

I really enjoyed this! Loved your maniped scenes, and the pics by the tree at the end were really cute!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:27 am    Post subject: So this is Christmas by ciaimpala Reply with quote

That was soooo cute, Becca!!! I just loved the sense of family you created here. Well done!!!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:55 pm    Post subject: So this is Christmas by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Aw, Becca how sweet! I love The Fray and this was a really perfect song! Love all of your clip choices of everyone eating and just being happy! Ooo and lovedd the pictures you used, especially the one of Daniel and Charlie playing piano and Sun and Hurley together! Very, very, cute! Good luck in the contest!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: