Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"LOST Origins I" by DJC Productions
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:27 pm    Post subject: "LOST Origins I" by DJC Productions Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"LOST Origins I" 11-27-2009
This is the first video in a series of videos that I plan on making, that is meant to prepare you for the final season of Lost. In this video I tried to focus on comparing the earlier seasons with the more recent seasons and showing how similar they are.
Song: Hometown Glory (Instrumental) by Adele
Vidder: DJC Productions
Length: 4:43 (675.5 MB .mp4)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_7CRpHEwa8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_7CRpHEwa8

Zodiac48
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:20 pm    Post subject: LOST Origins I by DJC Productions Reply with quote

I didnnt think it was possible for you to make a better video then your into the fire video. i was very wrong, this is perfect
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:25 pm    Post subject: LOST Origins I by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Zodiac- Thanks bro, that means a lot.
nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:50 pm    Post subject: LOST Origins I by DJC Productions Reply with quote

That was EPIC! Great job, really! I loved this so much, you really captured the essence of Lost and everything I love about the show. Really wonderful! I'm going to go favorite this on YouTube.
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:46 pm    Post subject: LOST Origins I by DJC Productions Reply with quote

nightdancer- Im happy that you thought I captured the essence of Lost, because that's exactly what I was goin for with this vid. Thanks a lot.
FrecklesPhoenix
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said on YouTube, awesome recap. I really enjoyed this video. Your beat use was really cool, not over the top and very inventive. The beginning part was a bit trippy, with the changing between the vertical bars of picture on the screen, but it was alright. Nice music choice. I really loved your audio selections and how you incorporated a lot of characters. The focus of Jack/Locke was neat, I always like to see that struggle.

Cool stuff. Good editing. Gold from me.
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:41 am    Post subject: LOST Origins I by DJC Productions Reply with quote

FrecklesPhoenix- Thanks a lot, Im glad you enjoyed it. Sorry you didnt like the split screens, I guess we all have our own styles. I try to make my vids a little different from whats usually done. Im glad you liked the Jack/Locke stuff. I like to focus most of my vids around Jack and Locke because I feel like they are still the most pivotal characters in the show. Thanks for the gold.
secret_neo
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:58 am    Post subject: LOST Origins I by DJC Productions Reply with quote

holy crap dude, that was awesome, great job, ur a master of final cut. very powerful video!! another hit man
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:37 am    Post subject: LOST Origins I by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Neo- Thanks a lot bro.
Zodiac48
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:38 am    Post subject: LOST Origins I by DJC Productions Reply with quote

forgot to mention that the michael walt part was amazing, so happy you included them
supermander11
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:57 pm    Post subject: LOST Origins I by DJC Productions Reply with quote

You just reminded me why I love Lost so much. Incredible video!
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:12 pm    Post subject: LOST Origins I by DJC Productions Reply with quote

supermander- Thanks man, I appreciate it.
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everythng about is was great! I love the focus being on the original lostis, and the effects you used were awesome!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:42 pm    Post subject: LOST Origins I by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Debbie- thanks a lot. Yea I definitely tried to focus on the original losties because I feel like I don't see to many vids about them lately, and they are the original main characters of the show, and it looks like they will be again in the final season.
loudpaw
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:39 am    Post subject: LOST Origins I by DJC Productions Reply with quote

OMG Brilliant!! I loved it! The beat use and voice clips were perfect! Gold from me
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: