Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"home - part one - kate&angel" by littleton_pa
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:54 pm    Post subject: home - part one - kate&angel by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Dude, that was awesome! I loved all the Kate-telekinetic scenes, very well done. Can't wait to see the second part!

PS - I've never watched this show, but the chick at the beginning who was all, "she's so scared!" was adorable to me for some reason.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BRB, downloading that to keep...

That was awesome! I loved Angel and I was just totally *squeeing* at the very THOUGHT of crossing him over with Kate! And we even got some Wes and Cordy, yay! Anyway, the manips were just flawless and totally jaw-dropping! If anybody would've told me that it was possible to make Kate look telekinetic, I never would've believed 'em until I saw this! It's fantastic!

Great work and I can't wait for part 2! ♥!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:22 pm    Post subject: home - part one - kate&angel by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Aw wow this was so cool! I loved the story, it was so different from anythink I've seen before I really loved how you had the part about her father and then the bit where she was learning to control it with the scarf hehe...that manip was awesome too btw! I loved the part where she was having fun with it too, with the cup and the vase...totally reminded me of Matilda LOL Really looking forward to part two! Awesome work Kat!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:07 pm    Post subject: home - part one - kate&angel by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Oh, a video about people with powers-how can I not like it? xD Very well done, Kat! I love the parts where she was learning to control her power with Angel. And the bit about her father. The scenes where Angel and Kate were falling in love and kissing were very convincingly manipped. I love the end "Are we in love?" and then Kate leaving. And Kate's pregnant! Looking forward to the second part. Awesome job, Kat!
Manon
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:41 pm    Post subject: home - part one - kate&angel by littleton_pace Reply with quote

LOVED IT!! you're so creative and talented! Luvvv David Boreanaz and this AU is amazing! Keep making them! Really good manips;)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: