Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Juliet - Red" by chloooeee

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chloooeee
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:49 pm    Post subject: "Juliet - Red" by chloooeee Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Juliet - Red" 08-14-2009
Basically Juliets story on the island up until now except Ben dies in surgery. Full description on Youtube.
Song: Red by Daniel Merriweather
Vidder: chloooeee
Length: 3:54 (48.8MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGxDKn-sE1I
http://www.zshare.net/video/64135391238ef013/

DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:36 am    Post subject: Juliet - Red by chloooeee Reply with quote

Wow that was really awesome. I loved your beat use and all the effects and coloring were really cool to. This is a solid vid, really well made. Great ending too.
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

love this song, and i agree about the beat use and colouring being well done. great video
supermander11
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:39 am    Post subject: Juliet - Red by chloooeee Reply with quote

Wow, this is probably one of the best Juliet vids I've seen in a while! I just had to comment on it because it was so great and Juliet is my favorite character. Great beat use and coloring, and your song choice was perfect! Amazing video!!
chloooeee
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:44 pm    Post subject: Juliet - Red by chloooeee Reply with quote

To all you guys that have commented already:
Thankyou so much! It means tonnes! I personally thought it's been my best video so far and I think what helped was the huge 2 month break I took in making it. It really gave me some new ideas! And a note about the colouring; I played with the colour curves ALOT to try to get something fresh and I came across this and loved it! But yeah, as for the colour curves they were greatly disfigured after I'd finished lol.
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:17 pm    Post subject: Juliet - Red by chloooeee Reply with quote

Ooh brilliant vid! I was excited to see someone had made a vid to this song b/c I love it and you didn't disappoint, you really told Juliet's story so well. I loved the part where she found Goodwin and the "you're mine" sounded awesome and so eery. I did have a little trouble hearing the audio where Juliet was talking to Jack, but other than that I loved them and really thought they added to the story. Also loved and the bit with Ben on the "all of these problems are all in your head", your lyric interpretation was just fab throughout. Loved how you turned it red in parts on the "painted it red", very cool and the end was so sad Fantastic work, thoroughly enjoyed watching!
chloooeee
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:27 pm    Post subject: Juliet - Red by chloooeee Reply with quote

emmasholi - Thankyou so much! that comment really put a huuuge smile on my face! ! Sorry about the audio situation. After hearing it so much when making it you kinda automatically know what's said; it's hard to look at at an outsiders point of view, but thankyouu
if you didn't know what it said it was; "Doing the surgey was absolutly the right thing for you to do." (Switched her words a bit since Ben died)
Thanks for your comments!
donna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really enjoyed this vid. You balanced out Juliets various storylines, the beat use was great and I agree with everyone else about the coloring. She's my favorite character and the vid really did her justice.
Damn that red shirt.
Manon
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:14 pm    Post subject: Juliet - Red by chloooeee Reply with quote

Great video, beautiful song, it gave me goosebumps...Juliets story really is very sad, I think she didn't deserve to die (although I really hope that Kate and Sawyer will get together). Anyway really beautiful tribute to Juliet!!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:28 am    Post subject: Juliet - Red by chloooeee Reply with quote

Great Juliet character study!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: