Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problems with Picafile?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:16 am    Post subject: Problems with Picafile? Reply with quote

Anyone else having problems with uploading files at Picafile.net at the moment? I tried to upload my video for the August contest yesterday and today and the darn site just won't start uploading it.
The file's 30 MB and WMV, so the size and the format can't be the sources of the problem (maximum size at Picafile is 60 MB and you can use Quicktime or WMV).
I don't really know any alternative site for uploading it... I'm not too fond of Yousendit.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had problems with picafile aswell I've tried loads of times and it just won't finish it gets to the end of the upload then does nothing
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh...hmmm... have you tried picapic.net instead of picafile.net? I just tried this address (it's the one you'll get to when you want to download a vid) and there's an upload section, either.
I'm uploading my video at the moment. Unfortunately I have a very slow internet connection, so I can't tell you yet whether it really works or not.
But maybe you should give it a try!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, excellent... the stupid page broke the uploading process up when there were only 2MB left. So this one doesn't seem to be working properly as well.
Does anyone know some other upload pages?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: