Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Breaking dawn: Lost style" by mrgrace

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrgrace
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:29 am    Post subject: "Breaking dawn: Lost style" by mrgrace Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Breaking dawn: Lost style" 05-31-2009
May 2009 contest submission. Breaking dawn by Stephenie Meyer (Twilight saga), 1st book - Bella. Kate as Bella, Sawyer as Edward.
Song: The Vesion by x-ray dog
Vidder: mrgrace
Length: 1:50 (99.26 Mb WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZL9qXhz4R4
http://www.zshare.net/video/60734573b4e39a72/

Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOOOW That was SO awesome! How you used thew waterfall scene, as the scene from the book and all that! Perfect! Also loved the start of the video a lot! A skate wedding! Well, obviously it's a Edward/Bella wedding, but it still made me realize how happy I would be if we ever got a skate wedding You edited that part so great! Lovely colors also. Just beautiful. Gold
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:49 am    Post subject: Breaking dawn: Lost style by mrgrace Reply with quote

Well done!!! The Isle Esme part was PERFECTION!!! That was insanely awesome!!! Loved it!!!
nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:52 am    Post subject: Breaking dawn: Lost style by mrgrace Reply with quote

Very well done! I haven't read the whole Twilight series but I had seen the premise before for Breaking Dawn. You made it work very well. Nice manips with the audio! Great editing!
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:50 pm    Post subject: Breaking dawn: Lost style by mrgrace Reply with quote

This is great! You did an amazing job re-telling this story!! The coloring of the clips and the audio you used were a really nice touch! Great Job!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Breaking dawn: Lost style by mrgrace Reply with quote

oooo, this was wonderfully done! I haven't gone this far in the series, but oh well I pretty much got spoiled about this book a long time ago You defintely showed a story in this vid incredibly well! I loved the coloring and editing, I quite enjoyed it! Good luck in the contest!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, that was just completely perfect! I never would've thought you could tell the first part of Breaking Dawn with Sawyer and Kate but you really pulled it off! Great job!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:55 am    Post subject: Breaking dawn: Lost style by mrgrace Reply with quote

OMG I can't even say how much I love this vid!!! The clips, the editing, the coloring, everything was so perfect, and I love Sawyer as Edward!!!
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:18 pm    Post subject: Breaking dawn: Lost style by mrgrace Reply with quote

WOW. That's really all I can say. The beat use, the effects, the clip choices, everything. Everything about it was fantastic! Fantastic job and good luck!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:07 pm    Post subject: Breaking dawn: Lost style by mrgrace Reply with quote

First of all OMG FAN SQUEE, Twilight and Lost!
Your audio in it was fantastic, I love the split screens and everything.
Your colouring was brilliant! Clip choices were brilliant, and it all matched the book perfectly I love the island as the honeymoon vacation that was brilliant.
I love the song also, great choice.
Brill job and good luck in the contest
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:08 pm    Post subject: Breaking dawn: Lost style by mrgrace Reply with quote

First of all OMG FAN SQUEE, Twilight and Lost!
Your audio in it was fantastic, I love the split screens and everything.
Your colouring was brilliant! Clip choices were brilliant, and it all matched the book perfectly I love the island as the honeymoon vacation that was brilliant.
I love the song also, great choice.
Brill job and good luck in the contest
mrgrace
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:46 pm    Post subject: Breaking dawn: Lost style by mrgrace Reply with quote

Sorry as always for my late reply, but I was really busy this month with my exams at the university. Thank you very much for all of your comments, it really means a lot for me <3
Lost-majs
Thank you! Yes, the underwater scene is my favourite scene in this video too! That was on of the reasons why I choose Breaking dawn for this contest and for Skate))

eloramoon
Thank you! Esme's island always reminds me Lost island when I was reading the Breaking dawn

nightdancer342
Thank you! Oh you should definetly read this book, I'm not a big fan of Twilight saga, but the last book, Breaking dawn, really worth to be read))

Lostwithoutdom
Thank you very much! Audio was the most difficult thing in the editing this time, I'm glad it looks good at least and you loved it))

Jinlovessunx
Thank you <3

Aislynn
Me neither! xD I've never imagined this couple as Edward and Bella, but it worked with Breaking dawn, Skate have some really good scenes for fit this story))

Uruviel
Thank you very much for this nice comment! Yeah, Sawyer looks good as vampire, I think he is even better in this role than Edward! xD (I mean, all the vampires should be strong and beautiful, as Sawyer is)

xXAngelicEvilXx
Thank you sweetie, glad you liked this vid)))

Charmed_Charlee
Awwww, thank you! Yes, I love this song too, it's so romantic and tragic *tear*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: