Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Charladay - Hearing Voices" by GriiFin
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GriiFin
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:21 am    Post subject: "Charladay - Hearing Voices" by GriiFin Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Charladay - Hearing Voices" 02-09-2009
February 2009 contest submission. Watch in HQ! A little mash of pretty much everything that has happened to them on the Island. Its probably not going to make sense tho
Song: Hearing Voices by One Republic
Vidder: GriiFin
Length: 2:49 (60.1MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXiqBOe1Zg4&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXiqBOe1Zg4&feature=channel_page

xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:12 am    Post subject: Charladay - Hearing Voices by GriiFin Reply with quote

I loved this! The one effect I really like, is the black and white type flash, where the face will be color then flash to black and white. I really like that! I also liked the "freeze frame" type effect where a picture looked to be taken. I think you did well with the beat use, and the song choice was really good. Good luck in the contest!
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:31 am    Post subject: Charladay - Hearing Voices by GriiFin Reply with quote

Wow that was beautiful! I loved the glow effect. One Republic is such a great vidding muse and I've never heard this song before so it was fresh and fantastic and romantic. Your beat use for the contest was excellent. It was interesting, but not over the top. I liked how you worked in similar head turns and expressions for the characters to draw a connection between the two. There aren't a lot of Charladay clips yet and you did a great job with this! I loved the voice over at the end! Good luck in the contest!
GriiFin
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Charladay - Hearing Voices by GriiFin Reply with quote

IamSoLostRightNow Thanks! the song was hard to find, there isnt even much videos of it on YT. I haven't heard it anywhere to be honest.. and thats not cool, because the song is great! Thanks again

xXAngelicEvilXx Thank you so much
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:39 am    Post subject: Charladay - Hearing Voices by GriiFin Reply with quote

Wow! I am so in love with this vid! The beat use is excellent! Of course that was the point...you say that it was probably not going to make sense...I disagree it made perfect sense. Great effects! And wonderful song choice! <3
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:41 am    Post subject: Charladay - Hearing Voices by GriiFin Reply with quote

Sorry forgot to add this...Good luck in the contest!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:16 am    Post subject: Charladay - Hearing Voices by GriiFin Reply with quote

Wow, I really liked that!! It was so cute!! Great job, especially since Charladay is kind of limited with the clips right now (at least, in my opinion). Beat use was great too - I adored the freeze frames you did, I think those were really effective. I also loved how you used different transitions, that was great!! good luck in the contest!!
GriiFin
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Charladay - Hearing Voices by GriiFin Reply with quote

Kuliet4ever - Thanks so much glad it made sense, i wasnt sure at all about that

NepEnut - Thanks! and exactly, there's not much Charladay scenes in LOST.. hope, that'll change, cos I really like them
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:09 pm    Post subject: Charladay - Hearing Voices by GriiFin Reply with quote

Wonderful video! I really enjoyed it! The song was lovely, all the "Hearing voices" lines were great, I think it was an excellent Charladay song! Great beat use and clip use throughout the entire vid, awesome job, good luck in the contest!
GriiFin
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Charladay - Hearing Voices by GriiFin Reply with quote

3346 wrote:
Wonderful video! I really enjoyed it! The song was lovely, all the "Hearing voices" lines were great, I think it was an excellent Charladay song! Great beat use and clip use throughout the entire vid, awesome job, good luck in the contest!
Thanks so much Glad you liked it
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:17 pm    Post subject: Charladay - Hearing Voices by GriiFin Reply with quote

Such a cute video!! I really liked it! The song was great and I love the couple. Perfect beat use too!
GriiFin
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Charladay - Hearing Voices by GriiFin Reply with quote

3658 wrote:
Such a cute video!! I really liked it! The song was great and I love the couple. Perfect beat use too!
Thanks so much I love them too..
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:50 am    Post subject: Charladay - Hearing Voices by GriiFin Reply with quote

This was such a sweet video and really well edited! Loved the coloring in it! Great job!!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:06 am    Post subject: Charladay - Hearing Voices by GriiFin Reply with quote

aww, that was so bittersweet bitter because of Charlotte's demies but wow; i just loved it such a great look at their short-lived relationship. I love how you showed how Charlotte really encompassed a lot of Dan's thoughts while they were on the island ;P Gold from me! good luck in the comp
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh great job I loved your vid
Yay for Charladay! I loved your song choice! OMG I squeed when the part about him being in love with her came on
Great job! Good luck in the contest!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: