Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The Little Things Gve You Away - Jack Shepherd" b

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NatalieKushner
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:21 am    Post subject: "The Little Things Gve You Away - Jack Shepherd" b Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"The Little Things Gve You Away - Jack Shepherd" 02-19-2009
A vid about the conflicted hero Jack and his drama with the Oceanic 6 Enjoy
Song: The Little Things Give You Away by Linkin Park
Vidder: NatalieKushner
Length: 3:45 (135MB .wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LfCWkN6q6s
http://www.imeem.com/people/fkhcI2t/video/eoJMP05a/natalie_kushner_the_little_things_give_you_away_l

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:42 am    Post subject: The Little Things Gve You Away - Jack Shepherd by NatalieKus Reply with quote

Great Jack video! The overlays are great.
OvariesOfSteel
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:20 pm    Post subject: The Little Things Gve You Away - Jack Shepherd by NatalieKus Reply with quote

So I thought it was nice The timing was off a bit in some places and I would have slowed the pace in general, but the coloring was great as were the clips you chose, and the use of overlays towards the end were good too! The song works for Jack so well. lol
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
july

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:56 pm    Post subject: The Little Things Gve You Away - Jack Shepherd by NatalieKus Reply with quote

I think it's a great Jack video. I like a lot the effects and coloring but I love the intro of the vid of Jack with him talking with all this flashes I think it was great. gold for me/
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:37 am    Post subject: The Little Things Gve You Away - Jack Shepherd by NatalieKus Reply with quote

I love it. You captured the essence of Jack really good. I love all the voiceovers and overlays. One of my favourite scenes was when we see Jack talking to Hurley post-island and then on the island with the lyrics "don't want to reach for me, do you? I mean nothing to you". Nicely pointed out. Gold.
NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:34 am    Post subject: The Little Things Gve You Away - Jack Shepherd by NatalieKus Reply with quote

Wow, you did a great job on this!! First off - kudos on the song choice!! I've loved this song for awhile and I've always thought it would make a great Jack vid!! Also - your overlays, audio and coloring are top notch. Your lyric interpretation is great! I particularly enjoyed the stuff with young jack, as well as the stuff with Hurley. I think you have a talent for interpreting lyrics and I look forward to seeing more of that in the future!!

I would have liked to see more beat use though, particularly in line with the song. I think this was really powerful, but with beat use, you can make it even more powerful!! Still though - great, awesome vid!!! Good job!!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:45 am    Post subject: The Little Things Gve You Away - Jack Shepherd by NatalieKus Reply with quote

WOW WOW WOW! This video was amazing! It was interesting to watch from start to finish. The coloring was outstanding, the texture was cool... I loved the audio clips, and it was a great idea all around. Very well done!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:25 am    Post subject: The Little Things Gve You Away - Jack Shepherd by NatalieKus Reply with quote

That was SOOOO awesome!! first off, props for including Claire I get a little irritated when Jack post-island character studies dont include Claire because I believe the knowledge that he left his sister behind was a big part of his downfall. I loved the audio you used; so fitting, particularly the 'how did we get here?' towards the end and the locke/christian audio you used was spot on. the effects were flawless; i loved the use of Jin's death and then his guilt towards Sun; again i think that's a big part of his downfall best Jack vid I've seen all year; hands down Great job!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:20 am    Post subject: The Little Things Gve You Away - Jack Shepherd by NatalieKus Reply with quote

WOW! This was simply awesome!!! Firstly, your intro is awesome! Fab lyric interp, I especially loved the "as a nation simply stares" where you had the press conference clips. I loved all the audio choices too, they worked sooo great! Ooh and the texture and colouring were gorgeous too! Fantastic work!
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:48 pm    Post subject: The Little Things Gve You Away - Jack Shepherd by NatalieKus Reply with quote

Awesome vid! the colouring was cool as hell to.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: