Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Closure - Jate AU" by nikkimonique
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject: Closure - Jate AU by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Wow Nikki!!! That was awesome!!! It really looked like that was happening and you did a great job editing that!!! And I really loved the ending too!!!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:27 pm    Post subject: Closure - Jate AU by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Woah, that was amazing Nikki! It looked so real! The bits in the car were fantastic! And I loved the scenes with Juliet, seemed sooo real I'm glad there was a happy ending!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jemma and Amanda...you guys are sweeties! *hugs*

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: Closure - Jate AU by nikkimonique Reply with quote

That was so intense and angsty!! Rockin' work on this darling!! Your editing was so convincing and the storyline was like, sheer brilliance <3 Gold fo shizzle!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Closure - Jate AU by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Nikki - I really enjoyed this!! You are such an awesome editor, it awes me sometimes. You're a master manipper and storyteller. It's awesome! I especially loved how they went to Juliet - that part was really well done. So was the rape scene - intense but not over the top scary/violent. I'm glad you gave it a happy ending too! It made for a great balance of drama and didn't leave me feeling down at the end. Good job lady! As per usual
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kait and Abby....oh and thanks Abby for watching my beta's of this... Your input was helpful...glad you liked the ending!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Naphie
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is awesome!!great work nikki!!

Avatar made by me!! Banner made by Charlee!!
sweetevangeline
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:01 pm    Post subject: Closure - Jate AU by nikkimonique Reply with quote

this is so so good! -- the rape scene was so real! i loved straightheads/closure (diehard gillian anderson fan) and i have to admit that i squeed outloud when you used an x-files scene, lol

*coughcough*and if you like i could direct you to some youtube pages with instructions on how to get vegas for free if you'd like *coughcough*
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for watching Naphie!!

SweetEvangeline....LOVE your avi!! "Arcadia" is one of my all time favorite episodes!! Glad you enjoyed the vid and I'm happy you could spot the X-files scene I used! Only a true X-Phile could! Thanks for the offer about Vegas...but unless they have a version for mac users it won't be helpful to me... But thanks anyway!! You are sweet just like your name!!

Last edited by nikkimonique on Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Natih
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:12 am    Post subject: Closure - Jate AU by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Nikkiiii...I haven't been here lately...but OMG...u made a Jate video....yay!!!
That was soooo freakin' believable...wow....the ultrasound part was perfectly done...and the storyline was so creative...really...from where do you get these ideas?? lol
love it
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay Nikki!

I am always amazed at your truly original story telling ability. I'm really impressed with your use of non-lost footage. You are always thinking outside the box. Your characters are always extremely compelling.

I, for one, think your editing with iMovie is brilliant. I know what it's like. Your use of audio and outside clips- those are your effects. It takes just as much skill to do what your doing in iMovie as it does for people with coloring, masks, and 8 layers of video in Vegas.

Your vids may not be sparkly, sparkly with shiny effects and beat use

but they are truly unique works of art that grab at my emotions.

Don't change your style. It's what makes you special around here.

PS: I love how in a lot of your videos you'll have these extremely dark situations involving rape and suicide, but they always end happily for everyone and that can be very up lifting.

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nat, I've missed ya!! You need to make another Jate AU. Thanks for the comment!

Yael, awwww! Thank you so much for saying what you did. I was getting worried that people were starting to think, "Oh its the same old type vid from Nikki" LOL...so I'm happy to hear you still like my style!! *Big Hugs*

Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOOW Nikki. I love your vids! This one was amazing as usual. very very dark, the beggining was sooooooo intense, great manips, it looks very real. I love the stoyline too, you always have something new in your mind that leave us without words !!! Your au's vids are the best!!! Gold from me! You totally deserve it

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Deia! You're comment just made me sooo happy! Thanks for the gold!!

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:49 am    Post subject: Closure - Jate AU by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Great vid, Nikki! Awesome AU scenes!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: