Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"You're All I Need" by KajaM
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joon
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, that was really touching, Karolina!!
I never really shipped PB&J, but I liked them and was very disappointed how they handled (well, almost ignored) Charlie's death in season 4, too. This was a great tribute to them and I loved the ending! Awesome job!!

Icon by ack attack
LOST_Fanatic
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was beyond what I have words for. Just WOW! All the scenes you used just flowed together so beautifully and with the song it appeared to be so simple, yet you know there's a deeper meaning to it all.

I epecially loved the ending and how you used a Good Morning America clip on the TV. It all seemed so real.

Probably one of the best C/C videos I have seen in the last few months.

Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:02 am    Post subject: Youre All I Need by KajaM Reply with quote

OMG! Karolina, this was amazing!! I loved it soo much! I really liked all the overlaying clips, and the beat use was awesome too. And I LOVED the end, with Claire getting off the island, and then she and Aaron saw Charlie on TV! *squee* Awesome job!!
jchamb03
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:44 am    Post subject: Youre All I Need by KajaM Reply with quote

i LOVE the ending!! Awesome job!
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:44 am    Post subject: Youre All I Need by KajaM Reply with quote

OMG! This is like one of my most favorite PB&J videos ever! *sighs* I absolutely loved the ending, I wish Charlie and Claire would get a real happy ending
Manon
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:16 pm    Post subject: Youre All I Need by KajaM Reply with quote

unbelievable. Stunning!! the ending, that was coooool and I love the song
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bel: Thank you so much, hon! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I miss PB&J, too By the way, did you see my threat in the August Contest thread? I will come and track you down in Brazil if you don't take part

Jemma:
Quote:
That's a long time! On the other hand, this Breathe Me vid was originally my second Vegas vid!! Almost a year old and just finished! lol. I'm a slow vidder too.

Yeah, I admit that it is a long time. I once used to be a much faster vidder, but that was a long time ago. Back then, I usually only worked on one vid at a time, but it's not like that anymore. Nowadays I have like 5 (!) projects at a time because I need options and alternatives when I get stuck with one of my vids.

Breathe Me is such a beautiful song! I made a Lost vid to that song, too, but I never get tired of listening to it. I'm really curious now to see what you'll come up with for the song.

Nikki: Awww, thank you for your encouraging words! I'll give my best with that vid! I'm planning to take part in the August Contest, but that'll probably be my only other vid this month. I'm holding my other vidding projects back until September/October when I'm finally over and done with all my works for university.

Birte: Thank you so much for your kind words!! I'm glad you enjoy my Charlie and PB&J vids even though you're not into those characters that much. It's the same for me with your Skate vids: Even though I don't consider myself a Skater anymore, I adore your vids because they're sooo good!!
Thank you again for watching and commenting!

Christina:
Quote:
Probably one of the best C/C videos I have seen in the last few months.

Oh wow, thank you so much!!! I'm flattered!!
So the clip is Good Morning America? I had no idea what show it was from, I was just randomly looking for some news clips about plane crash survivors because I needed the text and this was the best one I could find Good to know though.
Thank you again for your great comment, I appreciate it a lot!

Jess: Thank you so much for watching and commenting! I'm glad you enjoyed the vid and especially the ending. Thank you!!

Tammy:
Quote:
This is like one of my most favorite PB&J videos ever!

Aww, thank you so much! It makes me so happy to hear that!

Quote:
I wish Charlie and Claire would get a real happy ending

Yes, I so agree *sigh* Poor Charlie definitely deserved better than this: Claire being "zombinized" and Aaron being separated from his mommy. I really hope that we will at least get a Claire/Aaron reunion and that Aaron will get his "dad's" ring.

Manon: Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm glad you liked the ending. The song is beautiful, isn't it? It was so stuck in my head, I just had to use it. Thank you again for yur comment!
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:50 am    Post subject: Youre All I Need by KajaM Reply with quote

OMG the ending!!! That was so awesome, Karolina! This is definitely one of my fav PB&J vids!!!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heather:
Quote:
OMG the ending!!! That was so awesome, Karolina! This is definitely one of my fav PB&J vids!!!

Awww, thank you so, so much Heather!!! That's such a wonderful compliment and I feel very honoured! I'm glad you enjoyed it, especially the ending. Thankies!!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:09 am    Post subject: Youre All I Need by KajaM Reply with quote

So I thought it was about time I commented on this...
Wow ! It is so wonderful. From the moment it started this video just had that really special vibe about it. I loved the parallels you drew between them at the beginning (especially the coming back to life part). All the lyric interpretation was just sooo touching! I loved the part with the holding hands and the ring in the cradle. I also liked that whole mini-arc you had with the Ethan story line. Great job with that. I can't believe I forgot how scared of him I used to be.
Also that ending is totally the way the show should have worked out!
Fjorton
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is such a beautiful video! I loved everything about it - especially the end!
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so sorry I haven't commented on this yet. I've been super busy.
I love this vid so much, I think I've watched it about 5 times already. lol Your lyric interpretation was amazing, and so was the beat use. I've always wanted to vid this song for those 2 but I never got around to it. I'm so glad you did it though, it's better then I ever could've imagined myself doing. I just can't get enough of this vid.

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yael: Thank you so much for your kind words, my dear! It means a lot to me. Dito on the Ethan mini-arc. He used to totally freak me out, too. I never hated him or anything like that... he was a cool character, but scary as hell.

Fjorton: Thank you so much for your wonderful comment! I'm glad you liked it and I'm very, very happy that so many people like the ending. Thanks again!

Morgan: Don't worry, Morgan. It sometimes takes me ages to comment on a vid (... or reply to a comment *cough* ), too. Thank you so much for your great comment! It makes me very happy to hear that you enjoy it so much. I think I must've watched Zero To Hero about a dozen of times as well.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, wow! First off, what an AWESOME AU ending. Very unexpected and very well-played!

Secondly, your editing was soooo superb. For a 4 minute vid, it felt quick because of all your quick jumps to show various things (favorite example - "treat me like a boy when I'm trying to be a man." I loved the black&white scenes for that portion.)

The texture was lovely and you told the respective stories of both Charlie and Claire fairly well and how they only have each other in the end. Very sweet.

Great work!
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing! Loved all the effects and colouring that you used - I loved how you went back and forth using black and white and then colour to show their "good" and "bad" times - and the ending - was just made of Win!

~byhttp://irises.livejournal.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: