Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"One Of The Boys" by Athena Alexandria

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:37 am    Post subject: "One Of The Boys" by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"One Of The Boys" 08-06-2008
Fluffy AU Jate vid. Kate doesnt want to be one of the boys, she just wants to be one of the girls so that Jack will notice her. Special thanks to 2ndTourOfFinland!
Song: One Of The Boys by Katy Perry
Vidder: Athena Alexandria
Length: 3:33 (13MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2VnKpdCFXQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2VnKpdCFXQ

lozza19910
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:57 am    Post subject: One Of The Boys by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

Great song 4 kate, I lv it!!!! Keep up the great work
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was so adorable! I enjoyed it lots! Your clip choices were Fab! Especially loved the beginning how you started it out with Kate being all tom boyish and then putting on the dress! Cute vid! great job!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:44 pm    Post subject: One Of The Boys by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

That was SO cute!!! Loved the song choice and Kate being the tomboy and wanting Jack to finally notice her!!! Fits a LOT of the teen Jate fics!!! LOL Great job with the clip choices too!!!
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:34 pm    Post subject: One Of The Boys by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

Hahah that was super cute & fun!! Great song choice

xxx
-Kait
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
2ndTourofFinland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:56 am    Post subject: One Of The Boys by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

YAY!!! i'm so proud of it sis! first solo vid.... two big thumbs up.. i'm giving you gold just cuz i'm proud of you... lemonade tea party.. still the best! lol thanks for thanking me too

xxCxx
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:25 am    Post subject: One Of The Boys by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

Thank you all so much! This was my first solo video (I've been working with my sister under the name "2ndTourofFinland") and I had a hell of a time with it. Vegas kept crashing when I tried to render it so in the end I had to do it in parts and then render those... It was all very time consuming and frustrating so I'm happy that you all enjoyed it.
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:33 am    Post subject: One Of The Boys by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

This was awesome, Samara! I really enjoyed it. The song was perfect for Kate, and your clip choices were very good as well, they fit with the lyrics nicely. Excellent job for your first vid! I'm so proud of you! *hugs*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: