Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Song Opinions on Despenny vid

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Artistic Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:06 pm    Post subject: Song Opinions on Despenny vid Reply with quote

Okay, so I've been trying to decide between two songs for a DesPenny vid, but I just can't. Both have difference aspects of their relationship, and I absolutely love both songs, so it's nearly impossible for me to pick. I'd love for everyone's opinion. If you have any other song suggestions, that's great too.

The songs are:

With or Without You by U2
Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooo....those are both really really good choices! I can see where you'd have difficulty.....

Nostalgia makes me want the U2 song, but I think lyric-wise, the Richard Marx song might fit their relationship a little better.

Honestly though, I now want to see a Des/Pen vid to both!!

Another great song for them that might work is "Standing at the Edge of the Earth" by Blessid Union of Souls. Beautiful song - it's perfect for them!! Have thought about doing this myself, but I'm already working on three vids simultaneously!!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I know that feeling, I have one that is almost finished...and two more that I need to start working on, but I've been wanting to do a Despenny vid since the finale, and immediately thought of both of those songs.

I haven't heard that Blessid Union of Souls song, but I love a lot of their music, I'll have to give it a listen.

Thanks for your opinion
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Artistic Vidding Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: