Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wall-E

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:35 am    Post subject: Wall-E Reply with quote

I'm all for kiddie animated Pixar movies and this one looks pretty funny. The trailer is here and I suggest you watch, especially the very last part with the shopping carts.

Me and my hubby saw this trailer when we went to see Prince Caspian (which was pretty good) and we had tears in our eyes.

Release Date: June 27, 2008

Description: What if mankind had to leave Earth, and somebody forgot to turn the last robot off? After hundreds of lonely years of doing what he was built for, WALL*E (short for Waste Allocation Load Lifter Earth-Class) discovers a new purpose in life (besides collecting knick-knacks) when he meets a sleek search robot named EVE. EVE comes to realize that WALL*E has inadvertently stumbled upon the key to the planet's future, and races back to space to report her findings to the humans (who have been eagerly awaiting word that it is safe to return home). Meanwhile, WALL*E chases EVE across the galaxy and sets an adventure into motion. Joining WALL*E on his journey across the universe is a cast of characters including a pet cockroach and a heroic team of malfunctioning misfit robots.
NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMFG.

Just got back from seeing this tonight, and if you guys haven't seen it, get your butts out to the theater, RIGHT NOW.

This film is a masterpiece. It's just so incredibly moving and beautiful. I never thought two little monosyllabic words would bring me to tears, but Pixar found a way to do it.

It really is a (semi) silent film for the 21st century. But it's not just that, it's so much more than that. It really is perhaps one of the greatest animated films OF ALL TIME.

So go see it, if you haven't yet. And come equipped with kleenex!! It's probably one of, if not THE BEST movie you'll see this year.

/highly endorsing review of Wall-E by Abby
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched this film last night with my brother cause I lent him the DVD and omg how awesome is this film, at first because I heard how silent it was at the beginning I was like hmmm ok, but you know what it's really awesome.

Pixar have out done theirself with this film, it's bloody fantastic I would say go and see it your missing out if you don't
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best love story eveerrr ;D
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was such a great film. I almost cried at the end! It was so depressing in parts, but still, an awesome storyline! It was much better than I expected it to be. Wall-E was just so adorable! hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: