Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Lost - Season 5 Trailer" by cherrycoco777

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cherrycoco777
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:20 pm    Post subject: "Lost - Season 5 Trailer" by cherrycoco777 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Lost - Season 5 Trailer" 07-06-2008
heres a short trailer I made for the next season of Lost...im still a vegas newbie, so be kind!
Song: dr. who soundtrack by Murray Gold
Vidder: cherrycoco777
Length: 1:26 (10MB WMV)

Link(s): http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eYFDAh6Cskw
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eYFDAh6Cskw

Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: Lost - Season 5 Trailer by cherrycoco777 Reply with quote

That was an awesome trailer, and you say your a vegas newbie, you wouldn't have guessed
I thought it was really cool, I loved the ending with the everything happens for a reason twas cool!
cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Lost - Season 5 Trailer by cherrycoco777 Reply with quote

I really liked this trailer. Someone could easily watch this and have never seen Lost and be like "ooo why did only 6 leave the Island?" iit gives enough without giving too much away The music fitted well with the clips and the flashing themes. Gold and faved at YT! Great job. xCfx
LordXwee
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:23 pm    Post subject: Lost - Season 5 Trailer by cherrycoco777 Reply with quote

Cool trailer. I loved the "revenge" part where it was Sun then Widmore then Ben. No one could tell that you were a vegas newbie if they watched this.
SarraSurvivor
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:46 pm    Post subject: Lost - Season 5 Trailer by cherrycoco777 Reply with quote

I liked this. Especially the 'sacrifice' part when Sawyer jumped out of the helicopter. Can't wait till Season 5.
cherrycoco777
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:41 am    Post subject: Lost - Season 5 Trailer by cherrycoco777 Reply with quote

thank you guys all so much!!
your comments are so great!
xxxx
mdael5966
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:08 am    Post subject: Lost - Season 5 Trailer by cherrycoco777 Reply with quote

Good job. I especially like the end: everything happens for a reason. But, September 2008? Now that's a mean tease.
cherrycoco777
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Lost - Season 5 Trailer by cherrycoco777 Reply with quote

yeah I got confused with the date, so wrote the worng one.....sorry about that!!! :S
xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: