Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"All Of Me - Kaire" by littleton_pace
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very intense

beautiful beautiful job (as always). You are becoming the master of AU- not only for your brilliant manips (loved claire in the helicopter), but for the way you can manipulate such large emotional connections between two distant characters in the canon of the show.
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:15 am    Post subject: All Of Me - Kaire by littleton_pace Reply with quote

aw, thanks Yael! that's such a sweet comment ;P im glad the emotion came off; it's hard with, as you said, to make a connection between two characters who have no real relationship to start with i really appreciate your comment! made my day!
pan:k
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG Kat!!!! I think it's one of your best video!! I loved ALL your manips. they were so great and looked real.
and I love how you fixed the whole thing of "bring Aaron back". it was brilliant!!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:13 am    Post subject: All Of Me - Kaire by littleton_pace Reply with quote

aw, thank you so much! im glad you liked it *hugs*
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:00 am    Post subject: All Of Me - Kaire by littleton_pace Reply with quote

I just watched this again, and I couldn't remember my comment, and then i realized i hadn't comented on this vid yet!!!!!!!
That's not possible... I remember watching it and thinking:

"OMG!!!!! This is so awesome!! The story is just great, and so touching!! The baby (from Charmed?) worked so well and all the manipulated scenes were awesome!! The ending was perfect!!! Because, as much as I love sad endings, I always think Kaire vids deserves a happy one!!! Oh, and the lyrics fit so well too!! Great song choice!!"

So, if I thought all of that when I first watched this vid.... why didn't I comment??? Strange.......
Anyway, as i already said, superb vid, Kat!!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol; i thought you'd commented to Bel!! :S but thanks again yeah that's baby wyatt from Charmed; the only blonde baby i could think of at that age ;P thanks sooooo much ;P means a lot from the women who introduced me to Kaire ;P

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:07 am    Post subject: All Of Me - Kaire by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Sooo good, Kat! Really great storyline, and great manips! Claire in the helicopter, WOW!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aw thanks heather!!! *hugs*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: