Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nep's other vids

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandom Videos Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:36 am    Post subject: Nep's other vids Reply with quote

I've only just recently begun vidding - I have more Lost vids than anything else, but I have made a couple others, so I'll share them with y'all

This is the first video I ever attempted with WMM:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5txrS-KBYQ

Harry Potter fandom, set to "Hero" by Nickleback. I had this brewing in my head for quite some time before I actually was able to get around to make it.

And then a few months ago, I became rather obsessed with John Cusack (thanks 1408!), and after reading & watching High Fidelity, I was inspired to make this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qfe9o7zYyFc

Set to "Train in Vain" by the Clash.

Hope you enjoy! Off to go make more Lost videos (if I can figure out my newly aquired Sony Vegas 8 Pro!! )
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow i love ur HP one!! I love the song so that really made me sing a long to it x x Its made on WMM?
That looks so professionally made!! well done!!!
Amy x x

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandom Videos Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: