Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"SPAM Central" - The Movie

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:49 am    Post subject: "SPAM Central" - The Movie Reply with quote

A lot of you will already know this, but for those who don't know I've been working for all of this year so far on a film based on a lot of the "Spammers" from here and over at the Lemon Tree forum. It's for a massive school project all Year 10s have to do at my school which takes up half the year, where we can choose to create anything and to write about making it in a journal. Finally I'm almost done and should have it finished in about a week's time.

The main six Spammers this movie focuses on are me, Colin, KC, Aislynn, Paul and Leylin. But there's also minor characters based on Trey, Becca, Elle, Ashleigh, Jen, Vicky, Kayla and Dayln. Almost all of the plot for the movie is fictional, and none of the actors look or sound anything like the people they're portraying, but hopefully you'll find that the actual characteristics and personalities of each character are pretty similar.

So anyway, here's the poster for the movie...

And the trailer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOFt8CYS0yI

Hope you enjoy!

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES! Awesome! Im glad you posted this here!!! Cant wait!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg this looks so cool! Lol @ leylin being unusually positive and me on a dating video. Can't wait for this
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That looks so awesome and funny!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm almos certain anything by you would be awesome..but this looks particularly funny!
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZOMG, this is awesometastical! I'm immortalized on film forever and ever now! Eeeeee, I can hardly wait to see this!!!

And I'm so glad you posted it here because after all, dude, this is where it all began! ♥♥♥!!!
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omg, this is totally hilarious! I loved it! ROFL @ Paul doing the dating video. xD! Loved that. hehe
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, here's a 600MB download link for the movie...it's mainly for those who wanna be able to keep this and have it in a decent quality. But I'll have the movie up in parts on Youtube soon and if anyone wants, I'll also make a smaller download link.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NP9KBPJW

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
leylin
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey marcus, um, the link isnt working,, well, the link is working, but when i type the code in, it gives me a link, then it goes to another code to type in, then again and again..... i really want to download it..

just to let everyone know,
me + spelling = hjansbdadfk;a
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus you did an amazing job great writing seriously the story was excellent. Defintely a future as a top notch director/writer Loved it xD

btw I hope I get on imdb for my pic on the wall at the end lolz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

leylin wrote:
hey marcus, um, the link isnt working,, well, the link is working, but when i type the code in, it gives me a link, then it goes to another code to type in, then again and again..... i really want to download it..

Dammit, sorry Leylin. I dunno why it's doing that for you. I'll re-upload it somewhere else, any preferences?

Thanks Paul.

marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here it is on Youtube...it's not fantastic quality but hopefully it does the job for those who don't wanna download it.

Part One.
Part Two.
Part Three.
Part Four.
Part Five.
Part Six.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: