Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Lost Anatomy" by vanilla_coke_nz

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vanilla_coke_nz
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:49 am    Post subject: "Lost Anatomy" by vanilla_coke_nz Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Lost Anatomy" 06-03-2008
Greys Anatomy style credits for LOST.
Song: Cosy In The Rocket by Psapp
Vidder: vanilla_coke_nz
Length: 0:48 (12MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjypmNyzYyg
http://www.zshare.net/video/13034534d1cb6e17/

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mc Leader! Mc Nickname! LOL I woulda liked it if that jate shower kiss hadn't been used quite so much but i still enjoyed it

As i said on your Lostville vid; i love these ideas you have of combining shows. Any plans for any others? *nudge* Charmed, CSI, Angel, Buffy, ER *end nudge*

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! Being a huge Grey's fan I really enjoyed that! Very amusing...."Mcnickname" LOL

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the video, very coolies
Love Grey's Anatomy! The names you used for the characters were great
Yeah I agree with Kat I think the shower kiss was a little overused, but everything else was great!
Pendora-lass
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: Lost Anatomy by vanilla_coke_nz Reply with quote

Very creative idea! Some of the clips seemed to drag on too long, but I liked the "casting" and the names you chose for the characters Very cute
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vanilla_coke_nz
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Lost Anatomy by vanilla_coke_nz Reply with quote

Thanks for all the nice comments!!

Yeah this was actually made first out of the Lostville and Battlestar Lostica videos. This one I was just kind of testing the waters a little bit. Thanks for the constructive criticism though!!! I guess I used the shower scene heaps because it was just such a long kiss and I made this straight after the episode aired. hehehe. I was watching that ep thinking to myself this would make a really good crossover vid. And that's how my crossovers began...

littleton_pace at the moment I have just started making 'Loston Legal' (Boston Legal crossover) I will do some research into your shows listed to see if I can pull them off. I have seen CSI, ER and few episodes of Buffy and Charmed. I'll need to find the opening credits from those to use as reference.

Last edited by vanilla_coke_nz on Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Lost Anatomy by vanilla_coke_nz Reply with quote

Oooh, awesome! I love Greys Anatomy too so this was great! Very clever
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:11 am    Post subject: Lost Anatomy by vanilla_coke_nz Reply with quote

That was awesome!!! I LOVE Grey's too, so that was cool seeing Kate as Meredith, Jack as McDreamy/McLeader, Juliet as Addison, and Sawyer as McSteamy/McNickname!!! LOL GREAT job!!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:11 am    Post subject: Re: Lost Anatomy by vanilla_coke_nz Reply with quote

1372 wrote:
littleton_pace at the moment I have just started making 'Loston Legal' (Boston Legal crossover) I will do some research into your shows listed to see if I can pull them off. I have seen CSI, ER and few episodes of Buffy and Charmed. I'll need to find the opening credits from those to use as reference.

you can call me Kat I can get you CSI & Charmed credits if you need em

vanilla_coke_nz
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:30 am    Post subject: Lost Anatomy by vanilla_coke_nz Reply with quote

Thanks Kat! That would be VERY useful if you could get me those!

Thankyou Jemmz & buffyfan145!!!
rolloffbed
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Lost Anatomy by vanilla_coke_nz Reply with quote

haha that was so great!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: