Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Hey There Delilah - Charlie/Kate AU" by Kait
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:31 pm    Post subject: "Hey There Delilah - Charlie/Kate AU" by Kait Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Hey There Delilah - Charlie/Kate AU" 05-20-2008
Charlie and Kate were together on the island, but when the chance came to leave, he decided to stay. Right as she left he began to regret his decision. Broken-hearted, they both dwell on memories of each other, wishing theyd made a different choice.
Song: Hey There Delilah by Plain White Ts
Vidder: Kait
Length: 3:05 (5.27MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dleeehMt0H0
http://www.zshare.net/video/1232844725eebb48/

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was so cute Kait!! very believable i've never really been into Chate and there arent too many vids about them - which is weird cos of dom and evi - but anyway; that was really awesome!! love how you manipped kate's pregnancy in there and the AU scenes were so good; I loved then one with him behind the door when she opened it i loved the border you had there too really great stuff

Imaginary Peanut Butter
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:44 pm    Post subject: Hey There Delilah - Charlie/Kate AU by Kait Reply with quote

Aawww I loved it I liked the bordor and bits with Kate and Aaron. Great Chate vid!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay its up! Like I said on youtube this is just adorable! I thought all your AU scenes were great! I really liked the transition you used and okay my favorite parts were: the pregnancy scene, then when it looked like Kate was listening to one of his songs and trying to remember him and then the scene of Kate standing alone with the baby and the lyrics saying, "Times are getting hard." Awesome work!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:25 pm    Post subject: Hey There Delilah - Charlie/Kate AU by Kait Reply with quote

Squeeing so much right now lol. I always love a good Chate vid! That was SO cute, seriously. I was like "Awww!" all the way through The manips were amazing and a Chate baby? So cute!!!! I love the bit near the end where they're together again and looking at Aaron sleeping. This was amazing!! I love it! Voting gold and faving on YT. Brilliant job, Kait! I really enjoyed it!
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:35 pm    Post subject: Hey There Delilah - Charlie/Kate AU by Kait Reply with quote

Kat- Thanks hon! I was worried because when I saved it I noticed the timing got a little off, but I guess it still worked since it's kind of a slow song I was really happy with some of the AU scenes, they were really fun to do, especially the one where she opens the door and he's there. I just used a slide transition and it worked really smoothly. Thanks again! xxx

Imaginary Peanut Butter- Thanks! I had a pretty hard time deciding on a border, but I'm glad you liked it!!

Nikki- Aww, thank you so much!! That blurring in and out thing was one of my favorite things in the effects package that we got ^_^ I had so much fun with this, I might do another just because I have so many scenes that I manipped and didn't use! xD

Jemma- Yayy! Thank you! I've fallen in love with Chate because Evi and Dom are so frickin' cute together, hehe. I watched your Chate vid earlier today and it was super cute!!

*HUGGLES* for all <333
-Kait
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
allycat529
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:40 pm    Post subject: Hey There Delilah - Charlie/Kate AU by Kait Reply with quote

I like this a lot, it's so cute!
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: Hey There Delilah - Charlie/Kate AU by Kait Reply with quote

Kait, that was great! I've never really been a fan of Chate, but that was wonderfully done! I really liked it!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot to mention that I LOVE your vid pic!!! Adorable!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:36 am    Post subject: Hey There Delilah - Charlie/Kate AU by Kait Reply with quote

Thanks Ally and Tammy!!

Hehe, thanks Nikki, I found the pics going through my Lost cast picture folder and couldn't resist using the one of them in the rain. The one with Dom and Evi on the beach is so romantic too *sigh*
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really nicely done; very convincing and believable! One of my personal favs was when she opened the door and it was Charlie! Awesome work! ♥♥♥!!!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:09 am    Post subject: Hey There Delilah - Charlie/Kate AU by Kait Reply with quote

Very cute, nice AU!
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:23 pm    Post subject: Hey There Delilah - Charlie/Kate AU by Kait Reply with quote

OMFG!!! I love this idea. I've wanted to do a Chate vid to this song for ages but I didn't think I could pull it off. I'm really glad someone did it. I loved the bit where she put his song on and though about him and pregnant Kate on the beach?? Touch of genius! I really liked the idea of her reading the list of Greatest Hits in the car aswell. Very clever. Loved it!
ToxicTrashAlarm
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:44 pm    Post subject: Hey There Delilah - Charlie/Kate AU by Kait Reply with quote

Oooh I'm really starting to like Chate, even though Charlie's dead I love this video, its great! The AU scenes are brilliant!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great video Loved the audio at the beginning
The song fit so well for the story, awesome work
When Charlie knocked on the door that looked so real when it revelaed Kate
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: