Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

4x12 - There's No Place Like Home, Part 1 Episode Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I think they were probably forced into it, because I think with the close bonds they had with the people on island

Spoiler:

and from what I can remember Jin is alive, I don't see Sun lying about it because she wanted to

HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoiler:

Actually, I'm not sure Sun knows Jin is alive. She was acting like she truly believed he was dead, at least that's how I interpreted it.

Yeah, I know they could have been forced into telling that story, but it's still annoying and frustrating...I wonder what's stopping them telling the truth??

There are definite holes in their story...people are going to find out sooner or later...like, if they're claiming Jin died when the plane hit the water, then how is Sun only 2 months pregnant? They could say she got pregnant right befor the plane went down, but then she'd be 3 months pregnant...how would they explain the baby arriving a month late? Unless she was born early?

I think that whoever's trying to cover this up are going to be found out. And if it is all their idea (the Oceanic Six) then they better tell us why they've decided to lie.

art by me&tammy
LordXwee
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The other two hours better be actiony.

When Dan was taking Sun, Jin, Aaron, and a bunch of extras to the boat, I was like "Omg, they're going to kill Dan. Omg." Then the big thing of C4 with Des and Michael in there. I thought it would go BOOM and that's how Des dies. But Michael can be a human shield since he can't die.

Jack knows hes related to Claire! I was sooo waiting for that to happen. At first I thought that was her aunt or something, but no, Claire's mom!

Surprise party for Hurley! Then the numbers car.

Hurley, why would you just open up and eat the crackers like that? 15 year old crackers. Ew.

If Keamy does anything to Ben, or blows up the freighter, I'm going to scream. I hate Keamy so much! Ben should've brought his little whip thingy to beat him with. "I always have a plan John!"

Banner by erandil.
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Ben knows what he's doing. I definitely hope he kills Keamy!! He deserves it for killing poor Alex.

art by me&tammy
Distress Signal
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HobbitRockGod wrote:
There are definite holes in their story...people are going to find out sooner or later...like, if they're claiming Jin died when the plane hit the water, then how is Sun only 2 months pregnant? They could say she got pregnant right befor the plane went down, but then she'd be 3 months pregnant...how would they explain the baby arriving a month late? Unless she was born early?

I think that whoever's trying to cover this up are going to be found out. And if it is all their idea (the Oceanic Six) then they better tell us why they've decided to lie.

I think no one in the outside world can see any fault in their story because time is different on the island than off it. The timeline might match up, 'real' time-wise.

sig by IslandofMystery
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember when Jack says there was 8 people that survived? Well if you think about it Aaron was not born then so there were 3 extra people that survived. I was wondering the significance of the number. Maybe it's a nod to the fact 3 other people get off the island as non survivors.
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm getting ready to say this was the best season of Lost. But I'll wait til the finale.

Not too much to comment on this one though. It's only half the ep, after all lol

But I would like to comment on a few things:

1. All of those redshirts on the freighter, unless they get back to the island, are dead meat! haha
2. At least two people will die next episode, and they are not Claire or Jin. The fact the fake story says 8 people escaped the ocean crash to that island, and only 6 made it back to civilization alive, tells me that 2 people die during the escape, and they bring their bodies back to civilization.
But if it was Claire, then why lie about Aaron's parents? And if it was Jin, then why say he died during the crash? No, they are not those two bodies.
Which means - it is quite likely those two do NOT snuff it. They probably just get left on the island.

However, Sun's speech about the two people being responsible for Jin's death... hmmmm... THAT does lead to conclusions. Keamie?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
I'm getting ready to say this was the best season of Lost. But I'll wait til the finale.

Not too much to comment on this one though. It's only half the ep, after all lol

But I would like to comment on a few things:

1. All of those redshirts on the freighter, unless they get back to the island, are dead meat! haha
2. At least two people will die next episode, and they are not Claire or Jin. The fact the fake story says 8 people escaped the ocean crash to that island, and only 6 made it back to civilization alive, tells me that 2 people die during the escape, and they bring their bodies back to civilization.
But if it was Claire, then why lie about Aaron's parents? And if it was Jin, then why say he died during the crash? No, they are not those two bodies.
Which means - it is quite likely those two do NOT snuff it. They probably just get left on the island.

However, Sun's speech about the two people being responsible for Jin's death... hmmmm... THAT does lead to conclusions. Keamie?

I know the answer to the last one because i accidently read a spoiler, i wont say but it leads to more questions than answers. If you watch the episode again closely you can kind of tell. I always assumed that the 2 people were just to make their story seem legit. Like there were two other people that came with them not just them. Yeah i agree with you warren, this is probably going to be Losts best season!
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Season 4 may just top Season 1 for me. MAYBEZ.

Jack was SO protective of Sawyer in this episode. Walking on frontz of him all "watch out babe" <3 *sigh* my OTP.

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
DrPepper
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait to watch the second Part

Such a cool ep.!!!!

I guess I have to watch it again, for I didn't notice that Jack said something about 8 people .... hm, why would he do that? o.O

According to Jin's gravestone he died when the plane crashed, right? So he's not one of the two .. but who else? And why? They could have told them the fake story just as well without mentioning the two more survivers. Or am I wrong with that? oO

And I'll HATE Jack if Sawyer gets shot by the soldiers the next episode -____-

And now I believe I know why Charlie said Jack wasn't supposed to raise Aaron .. because it's his nephew oO And poor Claire's mom ... she was right next to her grandson without knowing it :/

GAH, can't wait to watch the second part!!! ^_^

-=+=-[You can survive or you can die - either way you lose]-=+=-
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trying to get aaron's age sorted out here at the time of Jack's funeral cos its bugging me. Jack says in the eulogy that he wrote what he wanted to say ten months ago at the airport in sydney so aaron would be around eight months old?

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ugh yeah that was bugging me too and then I thought well maybe he said 2 months ago...but he did say 10 right? What the hell? LOL I'm confused! Aaron looked really little in that scene.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah; he said 10. it just aired over here about an hour ago altho if you look at Aaron at hurley's party he looks a lot older than the aaron we see when they're rescued; the cutie in your av and if that's right and aaron is seve/eight months old then the reason sun is not at the funeral could be cos shes so preggers. just a lil theory

wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh guess what, during the scene when the oceanic 6 are on the cargo plane you can see Aaron pick his nose and eat it!!! Seriously, its like right after the oceanic lady talks to him, its really quick so you have to look for it but its there!!!! I think ive just discovered the meaning of lost!!! n
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*applause* trey; you're a genius. You've discovered the meaning of it all

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: