Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Memories" by Belxf
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:47 pm    Post subject: "Memories" by Belxf Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Memories" 05-15-2008
AU. Kate and Claire were together on the island, but right after rescue comes, Claire disappears. Now Kate is alone raising Aaron off the island, and remembering Claire.
Song: Memories by Within Temptation
Vidder: Belxf
Length: 3:57 (14.52Mb WMV)

Link(s): http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=IEZqXjfa18U#GU5U2spHI_4
http://www.zshare.net/video/12067217e57ee74d/
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Memories by Belxf Reply with quote

That was amazing,Bel!I already commented on YT but i just have to say it once again!I just loved it!All the coloring,the effects and the beat use were great...and the story was easy to follow :)It was really original and great!!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!! PERFECT SONG/VID/EVERYTHING!!!

and you used mikey like i did! That was so cool!! i love how it flipped at the end and showed claire on the island and they came back for her. flawless. as was the kiss; my god; perfect! ive tried manipping that scene and i can never seem to get sawyer completely out of it but you did it, as i said, flawlessly brilliant work bel!!!

Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Borislava: Thanks a lot! I'm so glad you thought the story was easy to follow! I was worried that maybe the end was a bit rushed! So, I'm really happy you didn't think so!

Kat: YAY! You liked it! Thanks a lot! Since you're the Kaire expert, the fact that you liked it makes me really happy!
Yeah...Mikey was the only blond baby I could think of

_bel_
VPnymph
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:52 pm    Post subject: Memories by Belxf Reply with quote

That was absolutlety amazing Bel. My favourite part was the clip you manipulated over the sleeping scene. Really awesome!

Last edited by VPnymph on Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you rock!!! Eu já te deixei um comment no youtube, mas eu preciso deixar aqui outro! Amei teu video! todas as manips estavam excelentes, adorei a cena do kiss entre claire e kate, muito bem feito! A historia mt boa, adorei o final, mt triste! Já tinha saudades dos teus videos d lost, espero que faças mais em breve

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay!! A new Bel vid!! And it's even a Kaire one!!

That was brilliant, Bel!! I loved it all the way through, but my favourite part is when the story switches to Claire's POV. I really enjoyed that, especially the darker part with Claire walking through the jungle by night and having visions of Aaron in his crib.

And just how adorable was that baby you used for Aaron here!!

Once again, a simply fantastic work!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Bel...so you know I'm your number 1 fan right!!!! I've waited so long for a new vid from you! It was sooo worth the wait! And a Kaire vid! Awww makes me so happy! This was sooo gorgeous! I got major chills in the beginning when Kate was looking for Claire and Jack wanted her to get on the helicopter and she was holding Aaron. That looked soooo real! Congrats on all your AU scenes they were unbelievable!! I loved the end so much too! WOW ! I'm going to go watch it again!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:17 pm    Post subject: Memories by Belxf Reply with quote

Wow!!! Outstanding video, I loved everything about it...the colouring, manips, beat use, story, song...well, everything!!! Superb!
fabri086
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bel you know you re a genius, right??
OMG, I looooove everything about this vid, the AU scenes, the storyline, the song, .. and your manips are incredibly good! don t know how you can make such perfect scenes in a natural way! you left me speechless one more time! FABULOUS job, 5* faved on YT and platinum here

Last edited by fabri086 on Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Natih
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject: Memories by Belxf Reply with quote

Dude, u blow me away!!!!

Serio...o video ficou mtoooo foda...ameeeei...e elas beijando hahahahaah genial!!! Parabéns
CharCassie24
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject: Memories by Belxf Reply with quote

How very touching! Although I prefer for those two to just be good friends and I could imagine it my preferred way in your vid (except for the kiss). You did a wonderful job here!!! I especially loved the editing during the lyric "smile" when you showed Claire smile and then Aaron smiling - very poetic, amazing!
Naphie
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A cena do beijo entre a kate e a claire ficou estupenda!! As manips estao excelentes!! Adorei a ideia!! Está tudo genial!! GOLD!!

Avatar made by me!! Banner made by Charlee!!
ostia2006
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:11 pm    Post subject: Memories by Belxf Reply with quote

A wonderful video for Kate and Claire. Well done. Loved everything about it! :0)
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VPnymph: Thanks a lot! I'm really glad you liked it!

Deia: Thanks! Que bom que você gostou da história! Eu tive a idéia assim que terminei de ver Eggtown, mas só consegui terminar o video agora... Eu também espero conseguir fazer mais videos de lost em breve!

Karolina: Hey! I'm happy you mentioned you liked the part with Claire walking through the jungle, it's my favorite part as well! Thanks a lot, Karolina, the fact that you liked the vid makes me really happy
The baby really is adorable, isn't he? He's from 'Look who's talking'!

Nikki Thanks! I didn't know i had a number one fan! I'm glad it's you I'm happy you think the begining worked, 'cause I'm not very good with voice overs... Thanks a lot for such a great comment!

emmasholi: Thanks a lot!

fabri: I'm really glad you liked it so much! Thanks a lot!!!

Natih: Thanks! Que bom q vc gostou! Criar o beijo realmente é uma das coisas mais divertidas!

CharCassie24: Thank you! I understand what you mean about prefering them just as friends... i thought i could not manipulate the kiss, and leave the vid opened for intepretation, but manipulating is just so fun! But I'm glad you liked it anyway!

Naphie: Muito obrigada! Que bom que você achou as manips boas! Elas demoram tanto tempo até ficarem boas...

ostia2006: Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!

_bel_
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: