Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Battle Lines Are Drawn - The Freighter Folks" by

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zodiac48
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:14 am    Post subject: "Battle Lines Are Drawn - The Freighter Folks" by Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Battle Lines Are Drawn - The Freighter Folks" 05-10-2008
a video about three people from the freighter Frank Keamy and the captain
Song: whats that sound by Buffalo springfield
Vidder: Sawyer4815
Length: 2:47 (34.4mb wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RErbWyniDhw

wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG!!! i was totally just the other day thinking of doing this song for Keamy and the freighter folk!!! I love this song, its very much associated with Vietnam, and the freighties, especially Keamy, look like they just walked out of Apocalypse Now or Platoon or something! Really good vid. At times the editing was a little messy and some of the clip choices didnt really sync with the lyrics, but for the most part it was very well edited and had great lyrical interpretations and a great feel to it!!!
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! I love this song, but it never crossed my mind to use it for Lost! And it fits the freighties so well! *slaps forehead* The editing was decent, and I liked your creativity with the idea of the vid. Most of your clip choices were good, and the coloring was interesting as well. I liked when Claire's house exploded and it was green. Sorry, I know that sounds stupid, but it just amused me. xD Forgive my numbed brain, it's almost 2:30am. Anyway...This was really cool, I enjoyed it.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:43 pm    Post subject: Battle Lines Are Drawn - The Freighter Folks by Sawyer4815 Reply with quote

I loooove this song! Awesome, awesome, choice for the freighter people!!! hehehe. I knew Trey would love this song, it's so awesome, and it always gives me the chills. I loved your beat use through out the vid, and most of your clip choices were great. It was cool to see this song done to the freighter people, or just see a cool vid to the freighter people/Keamy/captain in general.
Zodiac48
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:47 pm    Post subject: Battle Lines Are Drawn - The Freighter Folks by Sawyer4815 Reply with quote

tnx ppl
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:19 pm    Post subject: Battle Lines Are Drawn - The Freighter Folks by Sawyer4815 Reply with quote

Nice job! I enjoyed it. Nice choice of song, too. I'd never heard it before, but I liked it. Good vid!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:57 am    Post subject: Battle Lines Are Drawn - The Freighter Folks by Sawyer4815 Reply with quote

Really cool and unique vid!
CharCassie24
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:16 pm    Post subject: Battle Lines Are Drawn - The Freighter Folks by Sawyer4815 Reply with quote

wonderful song choice!!! My favorite editing was the first half, especially the beginning - very good idea!
melissaq9
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:24 pm    Post subject: Battle Lines Are Drawn - The Freighter Folks by Sawyer4815 Reply with quote

Finally a Keamy vid! And the rest of the Freighties too! Awesome song choice and the green tint was great.
FrecklesPhoenix
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:38 pm    Post subject: Battle Lines Are Drawn - The Freighter Folks by Sawyer4815 Reply with quote

Great video. This song always makes me think of Forrest Gump.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: