Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The Act of Mating" by Captain Freya
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Imaginary Peanut Butter
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: The Act of Mating by Captain Freya Reply with quote

That was amazing!!! I love the bit with Michael 'you stink in bed'. And all the Charlie and Claire bits. Good work!
Karowyn
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:29 pm    Post subject: The Act of Mating by Captain Freya Reply with quote

OMG that was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! I almost did this vid for the contest and now i'm so glad that i didn't, no way would i have been able to do it as good as your's!!!!!! Absolutely perfect! I still haven't finshed mine :S But seriously, if you don't get an award then there really is no justice in the world!!
Karowyn
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:30 pm    Post subject: The Act of Mating by Captain Freya Reply with quote

OMG that was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! I almost did this vid for the contest and now i'm so glad that i didn't, no way would i have been able to do it as good as your's!!!!!! Absolutely perfect! I still haven't finshed mine :S But seriously, if you don't get an award then there really is no justice in the world!!
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all your comments everyone.
I'm glad y'all liked the Claire/Charlie bits - I challenged myself to make PB&J sex. lol
And yeah - I didn't really know who to have on the other end of the phone. I decided the Marshall would be the most random. Randomness triumps over things that make sense.
And yes Nikki - I knew you'd like the little bit of X-Files I snuck in there. I found a random outtake on youtube of them making out in a hilariously hardcore manner and was like "I have to get that in my vid!"
Jourdan - I'm so glad someone commented on Jack beating Sawyer. We both know he would! (Ooooohhh - controversial!)
The bloopers were a last minute choice just cause they were so amusingly gay! They really were though, weren't they?! *coughs* In the closet??? *coughs* Glad you all liked them.
Thanks for your votes and comments everyone - They always make me smile

Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw thanks Karowyn. This song seems like it's made for the sexy Lost moments! That's so nice of you. *Crosses fingers*

Freckles815
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO!!! I think I actually choked on my drink there for a minute! That was great...hysterical! The Jack beating Sawyer was probably my favorite part LOL!!! And also the bit about Michael stinking in bed, that was great too. Also LOVED the Hurley and Sawyer part as well! Great vid! My favorite from the contest so far lol!
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S! I can't stop laughing! That part with Sawyer and Hurley - just rotfl! And Sayid kissing Locke The bloopers worked so well in this vid. The beat use was awesome. And all the manipped scenes - totally cool! Fantastic job!

banners by Deia and me
*Sorry but my English hates me*
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: The Act of Mating by Captain Freya Reply with quote

I so glad y'all think it's funny. I was worried my vaguely retarded, twisted sense of humour was too weird to be funny to other people.
CharCassie24
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love your sense of humor! LOL the dialogue at the end was so funny The clips went very well with the music, I actually like this song again, haha!
LordXwee
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:03 am    Post subject: The Act of Mating by Captain Freya Reply with quote

My favorite part had to be the Hurley-Sawyer tackle. So funny. The dialogue went so well.
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:49 am    Post subject: The Act of Mating by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Wow you are very dirty aren't you Freya Loved the beat use, the Jex clips at the end. Hurley/Sawyer tackle, the phone call between Marshall and Mchael hehe
CharliePaceisLove22
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:02 am    Post subject: The Act of Mating by Captain Freya Reply with quote

haha this song is great... awesome awesome work with this vid! haha i LOVED it!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:56 am    Post subject: The Act of Mating by Captain Freya Reply with quote

haha, great vid! The very last line was my fav part, lol.
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome vid!! I had a lot of fun watching it, especially the part with Hurley and Sawyer (wouldn't they be a lovely couple?? ). The editing is very good, too, and I loved seeing the bit with the X-Files.
Great work!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:08 pm    Post subject: The Act of Mating by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Thanks guys. And thanks so much for my council pick! This marks a momentous day in the vidding life of Freya - this is my first Council pick I've got for a non-AU video. So, yeah thanks
Yes, I think Hurley and Sawyer would be a very lovely couple.
And yes Paul - I'm 5 foot 2 of pure filthy-mindedness!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: