Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"By The Way" - Sylar+Claire

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandom Videos Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: "By The Way" - Sylar+Claire Reply with quote

Hi all! I made a Sylaire vid cuz I wanted to try something hard...since they haven't really had any scenes together, it certainly was, but it was fun too!

Enjoy!

Summary: Sylar and Claire were together, but he leaves her because he's afraid of who he is and knows that he'll end up hurting her. But Claire doesn't take no for an answer and stays with him trying to get him to stop the mad cycle of murder he's caught up in, and longs to help him be 'Gabriel' again. Still, he continues to kill, and he continues to break her heart, until she can't take it anymore.

Yellow-ish tinted scenes near the end are memories. (This vid is from Sylar's perspective)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NN6pdm0HdI
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was cool I liked the colouring and the story Sylar and Claire totally random but it worked!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it really is random, but I wanted to do something hard. I'm doing requests over on YouTube and someone requested a Nathan/Juliet so that's gonna be hard too... xD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol awesome.
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooo, that was great! I loved the manipped scenes like when they really seemed to be on the phone with each other and especially when it seemed like he saw her jump from the window! Very cool! I had a tiny problem hearing some of the dialog in a few places but the rest of it was really well chosen and just totally cool in how they seemed to really be talking to each other, *squee!*

Plus, this was a great song choice for Sylaire! And I admit, I like Sylaire as an AU ship. I wouldn't want to see it on the show as-is since her canon age is too young but in AU-ville where she can be legal adult age then yeah, it's fair game to my twisted inner AU shipper, lol!

I really enjoyed it!
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you sooo much for your lovely comments. I'm glad that you enjoyed it, I'm starting to enjoy Sylaire as an AU ship as well...on the show, it would just be weird, but who knows? Maybe we'd get used to it...if she were 18. It was kinda hard to make, seeing as it consisted almsot entirely of manipped scenes. But It was fun. I'm so glad that you liked it, and sorry about the audio. I didn't realize it was quiet. Oh yeah, I thought that the song was awesome when I heard it too, but when I started looking for a Sylar song, I listened to it again and was like "OMG! Sylaire!!"
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SassyLostie2 wrote:
I'm so glad that you liked it, and sorry about the audio. I didn't realize it was quiet.

Oh, no problem, it was nothing at all major; I only mentioned it 'cause it's something that I like to have pointed out in my own vids: there are some times when I know what somebody said so well that I don't realize that it might be hard for somebody else to understand it because it was a little heavy on the echo or something. It totally wasn't meant as some horrible criticism or anything, so hope it didn't come across like that! It was more of a thing I noted in passing in one spot, not some huge flaw or anything like that. I really enjoyed it a lot!

It's also totally possible it was just me; I'm coming down with a cold now, can you believe it? *grumbles*
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH NO! Of course not. I wasn't offended AT ALL. I like for people to point out things like that too. I just feel bad for my viewers who don't know what's being said, when it is pointed out. That's all. I totally know what you mean about knowing what the characters are saying yourself, so you don't realize that it may be hard of the viewers to hear. I do that all the time, which is why I have Kat beta my vids (cuz she's awesome like that). Don't ever worry about giving constructive criticism, I want my vids to improve, and I take it pretty well. I don't get offended easily.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandom Videos Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: